Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Any suggestions on where to stay? We're thinking of flying down and then looking for a place to stay when we get there. This is our first time to AC and we thought we'd get a better deal showing up at the hotels then reserving over the internet. What are some of your experiences in doing this?

When are you travelling?

I see from your other post you will be there in Sept. By far the best deal on the island is a 7 nt stay at Banana Beach in a oceanview room with private balcony for $375/week. Includes tax & full breakfast daily. There are other Sept specials but this is the best deal going. You won't beat this even "walk up" unless at one of the real budget places but you get so much more at Banana Beach.

By the way the walk up rate for these rooms at BB in Sept is $69/nt + tax so the advance booking is a better deal.

OP Offline
Thanks for the info about Banana Beach. I'll check it out. Any other suggestions would also be helpful. Can't wait

Not sure what your budget is so if looking for a real cheap place to stay you can go to Pedro's Inn or Ruby's. Pedro's is cheaper, and Ruby's is in town. I believe that Ruby's has a $20 a night stay for a room with no AC and your own private bath. $35 a night for AC room. If you like the Banana beach price then I would go for that because it is a very high quality place with two pools, great restaurant (and nearby ones as well) and overall very good accomodations....

H
H
I am sure Coral beach Hotel is just the place you are looking for . Coral Beach Hotel is located down town and has all of todays modern conveniences. Their summer special is $46.US . this will allow you to have a room with air conditioning ,cable tv , hot and cold privete bath and a view of the beautiful caribbean. check out thir deals at..... www.coralbeachhotel.com

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 316 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.