Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
J
I am at work since 8:00 this morning,it is now
7:45 P.M & I'll be here till 11:00 P.M. Boy did I need a good laugh!!! But for sure Paisano is the guy to head the project. Underwater!!! For god sakes look how much we humans have screwed up the world walking around on the surface...

HA,HA,HA

S
Shaun Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I see all the local hicks and bar pseudo intellectuals have spoken, some genuine opinion AFTER seeing the outline wouldn't go astray. Nah, for real.
As I said, first in the world, if you want a real laugh I'll send you the outline. Marine biology dome.
Geez, 11 posts and nothing interesting. There MUST be some interesting people in Belize out there??

So, Shaun, who gets to make a buck on the project? There are more "interesting" people in Belize than you can fathom. Their interests may just not coincide with yours. If there are bucks to be made (for them), perhaps a little more interest could be generated.

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
If, one were sincere about starting an underwater colony, one would think that they would contact the Belize government instead of a message board designed for tourism.
Duh!
And if you read the profiles on those who responded to you, you will find most are from the states. Duh! Again.
Now by "interesting" people do you mean "interesting" enough to finance your Marine biology dome? Because I've met some of these people and they are very interesting and fun!

Time flys - have fun!
O
O
Sean should contact the tourism giants of the local ecosystem (Long Caye) in search of partners; and ask for financing from the former minister of environment Glenn Godfrey.
Then he should go to his (underwater) room, open the window, and take a deeeeeeep breath to clear his mind.

And then we can mace 'im.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

E
E
Mace em hell, just shoot em.

S
Shaun Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Ho hum, usual bunch of nobodies slagging off that they know nothing about.
Thanks to those who offered info.
For 1. I have financing and are looking to purchase land,
2. I was to inquire whether anyone had any leads to govt. personelle or procedure for something this unusual.
No more no less.
I see there are losers all over this world. Must be too much diving.
Anyhow, besides the impotent losers who have much to say bout none of their business, if anyone would like to see the outline, let me know. Bobber stop bobbin, cause there is loads of money for anyone who wants to be involved.
Anyone with nothing to say on this issue. Please take your boredom out somewhere else on this BB.

Good luck Shaun, you may just need it.

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
Yea, right...

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 185 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.