Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Hey, Capt Jeff - so Omar moved Ali Babba's to his new location? We sure did love the food. The crunchy Falafel sandwich was to die for and the best hummus, babaganouch and pita bread I have ever had. I really hope he does well. Miss you, miss you, miss you!!! mobunny cool:

hi mo

Hey Gay, Sandi has some great shots of you and David up at Basil Jones. That was such a great day. I really really need to do my trip report and get all our pics posted. Hi to David for me. Miss you! mo

OP Offline
mobunny never got to see your report???? on your trip ..did youi ever do one ?????? miss you guys too .lets all plan a reunion quick love ya ....

Living The Dream Every Day!
Capt Jeff - I know, I know. I have been a total slacker and have not done a trip report yet. Promise to get one done soon. Can't wait to get to BZ but it will probably not be until late July for our 20th anniversary. Take care, mobunny

hey mo, can you email me the files so i can print them???
hello to irmacuda.
good thoughts to sandi.

G
G
Capt. Jeff, that was not a floozy see thru swim suit. Remember, Chris said it looked like a 40's suit, very modest. I thought it wouldn't distract Chris from fishing. And it didn't. I just didn't know he likes to catch 'little fishies'. Probably didn't want to tax his muscles too much by pulling in anything bigger! I 2nd your opinion of Ali Baba's! The food is great, ate there several times on this trip. laugh

OP Offline
yes it was ...I will get denny and ernie to check it out ..they are the experts..on your floozy outfits..

jeff, where are the pictures?

we can judge the distraction quotent of the swimsuit ourselves.

Steve

[email protected] to book your fishing trips.
OP Offline
steve no way do you get to vote on this one .we all know where your heart is ,,no vote for you no,,vote,,no ,no ,no .. steve your my sanpedro brother but sorry your out..

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 296 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.