Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
H
OP Offline
H
Hi, this is my first post to this board, I've been reading and searching the past few days, thanks to all of you for the great info.

So, DH and I had the bright idea to go to Belize (never been) for Dec. 30-Jan. 6, bought plane tickets and I started looking for hotels... one week later, and I'm still looking. We found a great place at Aguada Hotel in Santa Elena from Jan 2-6, and would like a beach something or other from Dec. 30-Jan 2 on Ambergris, but I can't find anything nice.

Tried Banyon Bay, Banana Beach, Mayan Princess, Xanadu, well, I've called or emailed about 10 places, no luck. They are either booked, or will only book us for 4 nights (not 3) or have rooms for 6 ($297 a night! gasp), not for 2.

We were hoping to spend $150-175 a night someplace south of San Pedro, ac/pool, quiet, safe, but close enough to San Pedro to walk. We're not real party animals, but just need a nice relaxing vacation with access to good food. (ha ha ha) We want to snorkel but no diving. Can you guys advise?

I contacted a tour arranger and he seems nice, but doesn't provide a lot of info about the properties he suggests (like the type of room for $200 a night!lol) Should we just give upon AC?
Thanks so much,
Marci

D
DJH Offline
D
Hi
Try Seven Seas Resort. It is in a nice quite area and has a pool. [email protected]

Exotic Caye had a couple of cancellations last week. Try them.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Happy Iguana,
We have nothing on the 30th, but a couple of options for the 31st on.....
Our web site is getting some updates right now, but email me at [email protected] and I would love to help you out if I can.
Cheerz,
Vicki
Caribe Island Resort

H
OP Offline
H
Thanks Vicki, magoo and Barbara. I tried Caribe earlier but it's a problem not to have something on the 30th. smile
I will check the others out, but am still interested if anyone else has a suggestion for me?

Thanks again.

S
S

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
Exotic Caye at www.belizeisfun.com

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 195 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.