Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#93631 11/11/04 10:59 PM
OP Offline
I know you're keeping this place a secret but... the secret is out! I just found your hideaway and this site and am on my way. Never heard of AC before a month ago. Looking at mid Jan. and looks like I better get cracking on air and lodging. Two adults and one 16 year old it. Prefer two bedroom (because of it)but can handle eight or nine nights in the same room if I have to. The only request from the others is comfy beds, a pool, and close to town,(Need a little excitement for it.) Nothing extravagant is necessary so I can save xtra $$$ for food(for it),drink(for me and mine)and lots of fun stuff for all. The options for hotels and suites are overwhelming!! Can you help me out. Thanx!

#93632 11/12/04 09:19 AM
Hi enemeane: Try www.belizeisfun.com. It is the Exotic Caye Beach resort. That is wear I always hang my swim suit. It is close to town, has a pool, beach bar, restaurant and dive shop on site.
Don and Carol are the managers and are awesome.

You won't be disappointed!!

#93633 11/12/04 09:30 AM
Xanadu has a lot of options with multiple bedrooms, living rooms and kitchens. Also, Susan, Martin and the rest of the staff are wonderful and very accomodating to any needs you may have. Feel free to shoot me an e-mail if you have any other questions. smile

Laurie

#93634 11/12/04 12:35 PM
S
S
Hi enemeane... I would recommend The Palms. It's a nice building very close to town with GREAT 2 bdrm units on the upper floor. They are two level and the second bdrm and bath is upstairs which offers great privacy for both adults and teen. We stay there with our older teens every time we go and it's perfect. You definitely do not need to rent a cart unless you want to tour the island, which I recommend saving a day for. The pool/garden area at The Palms is very private and relaxing, as well. It sound just like what you are looking for!

Scott

#93635 11/12/04 02:09 PM
I like to recommend Paradise Villas on the North edge of town. A step out the back gate puts you within a block of two grocery stores and center of town is a leisurely stoll away. There are 1 & 2 bedroom units and it has a pool. Security is excellent. Browsing the lodging page will give you Tradewinds Paradise Villas, Nellie Gomez Property Management and Ron's Paradise Villas. Ron's unit is one bedroom. You'll have wonderful service no matter who you book with. Have a great trip!

#93636 11/17/04 10:07 PM
OP Offline
Originally posted by Scott:
Hi enemeane... I would recommend The Palms. It's a nice building very close to town with GREAT 2 bdrm units on the upper floor. They are two level and the second bdrm and bath is upstairs which offers great privacy for both adults and teen. We stay there with our older teens every time we go and it's perfect. You definitely do not need to rent a cart unless you want to tour the island, which I recommend saving a day for. The pool/garden area at The Palms is very private and relaxing, as well. It sound just like what you are looking for!

Scott

#93637 11/17/04 10:13 PM
OP Offline
Originally posted by Fluffy:
Hi enemeane: Try www.belizeisfun.com. It is the Exotic Caye Beach resort. That is wear I always hang my swim suit. It is close to town, has a pool, beach bar, restaurant and dive shop on site.
Don and Carol are the managers and are awesome.

You won't be disappointed!!

#93638 11/17/04 10:43 PM
OP Offline
Cant wait to be on holiday!!! Any palace cheaper? Want to stay longer and have more fun. Dont want to be a cheap scate but cheaper is longer and I can handle any spot as long as the beds are comfy (like I said B4 and it's on the beach! 1/14/05- 01/22/05. Thanx Guys!

#93639 11/18/04 08:32 AM
Try Banana Beach - free breakfast or discounted lunch - clean - comfortable - excellent security - beautiful grounds - 2 pools - nice beach AND
no added service charge of 5% to 10%.
You actually have a choice to leave a tip!
You need to read the fine print and also Infojunkies thread. Have a great time wherever you stay.

Time flys - have fun!
#93640 11/20/04 05:11 PM
If you really want cheap and right in the middle of everything, look at Ruby's/Rubie's. Just spent 8 nights there and although it was old and a little tired, the mattress was firm, the sheets were clean, the towels came every other day, there weren't any bugs and for $25.00, tax in, I could watch sunrise over the beach from my front door on the 3rd floor. Funky, but very cool and photographs just great from the beach.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.