Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
Husband and I will be making our second trip to AC in January. Arriving the 19th and departing the 31st. Staying at Exotic Caye. Anyone else gonna be there when we are? laugh
Coco

Coco
Jan and I will be in on the 28th so maybe we will see you somewhere. For sure we will be at BC's on the 30th for barbeque. We will be at Captain Morgan's until the 12th and can't wait.

OP Offline
We'll also be at BC's for the barbeque, both Sundays that we're there. See ya on the 30th!
Coco

Coco
We arrive Jan 29, leave on Feb. 13. Staying at the Blue Tang. Stayed there last time and loved it!!! We will see you at BC's barbeque on the 30th. Anyone else?? Can't wait!!!

Hey Coco Loco: I'll be arriving on the 14th and leaving on the 23rd. Am also staying at Exotic Caye. I'll keep a bar stool warm for you at Crazy Canucks. Am so excited!!!!

OP Offline
Fluffy~
I can hardly wait to get back there myself! I'm sure we'll see you at Crazy Canucks! You going to BC's? You know what unit we'll be in. See ya soon!

Windyw~ I see your from Ohio, what part? Fluffy and I are from MI. See ya at BC's!
Coco

Coco
Coco We are from a little town near Dayton, southwest Ohio. This will be my third time in San Pedro and I just can't wait!!!! Husband has been many, many times. See you on the 30th at BC's!!!!

Aloha Coco,

2 lively couples from Chicago area arriving Jan 21-30... we are staying at Playa Blanca Villa in the north... we'll catch up w/ you!!

Our crazy boys will keep the crowds entertained w/ their antics, I'm sure. Watch for Bob and Bob. laugh

Coco-
We three will be... holding down a bar stool at Exotic, Jan 14 - 22nd. GEE! That doesn't give us much time to party! I'm sure we'll make the best of it!
Fluffy-
What time are you arriving on the 14th? Hoping to get some tips and suggestions on things to do or not to do on our 1st trip. This is so great!!! Hoping to get it all done at the beginning of the trip so I can keep up the above obligation (of the bar stool holding)to Coco at the end of the trip.

OP Offline
Mona Lisa~
Will keep my eyes peeled for Bob and Bob. I'll just look for the crazy's! lol
See ya soon!

enemeane~
I'll be looking for ya holding down 3 bar stools at Crazy Canucks! I'm fishing all day the 20th, but will need some refreshments upon my return! lol
Make sure you save a stool for me!
Coco

Coco
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 328 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.