Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Enemeane: I should be having my first, ice cold Belikin about 3:00 at Crazy Canucks. I am so looking forward to getting back down there. It's 20 degrees here in Michigan today and it's been just above zero for the last few days. That's too darn cold, even for a lifetime Michigander like myself.

See you soon!!!

Hey, Coco, I do plan on going to BC's. See you there if not before.

MICHIGAN!!!!! eek In the winter? eek I didn't think they allowed bad words like that on this board (in the winter). No wonder you're escaping to AC! See ya soon. Won't be long now, as soon as we get this Xmas stuff over with. Ba HumBug!

OP Offline
Fluffy~
We will for sure be at BC's. But don't be afraid to find us at our room at Exotic, as you know which one it is! I also can't wait to get out of this d--- cold! Delivering mail in this cold (also Michigan)is no fun right now, only thing that keeps me going is I hear AC calling me! lol
Coco

Coco
OP Offline
Fluffy~
Should arrive on AC by 4pm the 19th. Will be heading directly to Crazy Canucks for some refreshments, keep a bar stool cool for me, won't be used to heat yet! lol
See Ya Soon
Coco

Coco
Ola Coco Loco! You'll be arriving just in time for happy hour at Canucks! Wahoo. I will definitely keep a bar stool warm for you.

See you soon!

Hey would anyone visiting AC between 1/21-1/30 be interested in sharing a 2-3 hour private charter air tour over blue hole, surrounding atolls and mainland... sounds like a fun time, but we need to find a few more passengers... there are 4 of us.

Just curious... can't wait to get there! cool

OH MY...

a 3 hour tour...
a 3 hour tour...
the weather started getting rough...

H
H
Hey - we're coming back Jan. 20 thru 26. Do you think we could find an available room once we got there, or do you think we should book ahead? Last year at about the same time, it didn't seem that crowded. There will be two of us.
Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 120 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,198
Posts500,015
Members20,458
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.