Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
I dunno Pedro2, doing "nothing" can be very fun and relaxing. After all, most tourists are trying to get *away* from doing "something". wink

The "car rental" inquiries are pretty humorous though.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

All very informative and fun. How about things you don't have to do? No alarm clocks, no traffic no schedule that you don't set yourself. No worry about finding good food. No phone, no TV unless you wish it. Walk slowly, keep your eyes open. Relax, Relax. We generally schedule a tour or a dive day, and then the next day is relax, walk the beach, a little snorkel, a little shopping. All done at a leisurely pace. Talk to the people, talk to other tourists, sip a Belikin, watch the world go by. Take a boat ride. Why spend a vacation hustlin and rustlin?

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Another thing to do - stargaze. Anyone notice how attractive the moon was as it rose over the past few days?

truly amazing

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Bobber I like your thinking..Alot of people come back from their vacation in need of a vacation! completely wiped out! my question is why??? I Go on vacation to C*H*I*L*L out and a Belikin sounds like my kind of chill pill..or a mango whatever.Oh Hell I Bartended for years,pick your poison...

H
H
For Horse! Go to www.sailsportsbelize.com for info on windsurfing. Looks like a great group. My buddy Tom and I are sailing a month with them in Feb and March! Moss

C
C
How about, get a bottle of rum and your significant and lie on the end of a pier counting stars until you get distracted by other activities.

AC is definitely not for everyone. If it was, everyone would go there (except me). My daughter, for instance, likes Mexico all-inclusives. Sleep till noon, hit all of the pool activities, dance all night. No decisions about where to eat or what to do, it is all planned for you. Repeat this every day for a week. Blaaaagh. My son was with us in AC this year. He can put on a snorkel and spend hours in a 40 foot radius. He sees things that the rest of us miss.
I've strolled the boulevards of Paris, walked the streets of Copenhagen and Amsterdam. Wandered around Hong Kong, Manila and Tokyo. And a lot of unheard of towns in other countries. I don't have to go back there and do it over. I do have to go back to the Basil Jones area and wander the beach there a few more times and hunt for hermit crabs.
Opinions, everyone has them.

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
Thanks Holiday Hollands for the info We'll check them out.For a while a thought maybe it was only a N.W. activity.

S
OP Offline
S
Has anyone here been to Sittee River?

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.