Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
here .is the govikes photos ,and cha ,cha ,steve from the coconet cafe. note govikes floozy bikini ,she got fishingsanpedro.com crew to give her individual attention .me and steve got no help . they just where all over the laddies they just loved all the screams from gail, govikes buddy from minnesota , as they caught all the big mutton snapper and trigger fish .. gail and govikes loved the day. see there faces in the water at shark and ray alley . they where in the water with bicho jr.our mate and snorkel buddy. he has his pet sharks and rays that know him he feeds them regularly and they are his friends.the big parrot fish we caught we thru back . we only keep the big fish .and we only kept the fish we could eat..see steve and govikes with there happy happy ,face so much in [like] ... this was was a living the dream day big time ....

picture1
picture2
picture3
picture4
picture5
picture6
picture7
picture8
picture9
picture10
picture11
picture12

Living The Dream Every Day!
You will also notice that there are no pictures of me with fish. They seemed to like govikes flooze bikini also. FYI I actually did catch some fish.

[email protected] to book your fishing trips.
Capt Jeff: You sure know how to throw a fishing day! It was truly *****! In fact, my whole trip was excellent and highly contagious. I met so many charming people in San Pedro, ate fabulous food, snorkeling, fishing - it was a nine day party.

Haven't stopped bragging about it yet so I'm coming back in Feb with my hubby Don to celebrate our 20th anniversary and also his retirement. If he asks how big was the barracuda I caught, tell him at least 3 feet.

Also, he thinks govikes bikini should be even floozier.

Floozy Susie, like the new suit & new body. I'll happily loan you a really floozy bikini a friend brought me from Venezuela as she says "you americans cover up too much of your butt!" It wasn't the bottom & butt part I was worried about but the two tiny triangles for holding up whats on top! shocked wink Us floozies have to stick together girl. Gail when in Feb are you taking hubby? I may be there for my bd. cool

Windjammer - not sure of Feb dates yet - still checking fares. They make you pay lots to get out of MN in the winter cuz they can. I think being there over valentine's day would be fitting. When's your bd?

BD is Feb 17th, think I'm going 13-20 so will also be there for Valentine's day. smile

G
G
Whaaaaaaa...I wanna be there in Feb. Just as long as ya'll know that floozy bikinis will be required in Feb. wink

govikes, I cant wait till Feb.

Windjammer make sure you bring the bikini.

Jeff, I bet Bicho Jr ignores us again.

[email protected] to book your fishing trips.
I'll bring the bikini for govikes! wink

OP Offline
steve he will. gringo with bikini's get lots of help..me and you will have to do it ourselfs??????????? well you know what I mean.

Living The Dream Every Day!

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 210 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.