Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#94390 12/10/04 01:13 PM
I
OP Offline
I
We've travelled Belize extensively and are getting married there this April. We'll be arriving a week or so early and have an interest in seeing some beachfront property available for sale.

Well north or south of San Pedro is just fine, frankly maybe even preferred. Beachfront is mandatory. Beyond that, we don't have huge must haves. I'd like a reccommendation for a good realtor. What I mean by a "good" realtor is honest, VERY low pressure (we know what we want and will know it when we see it), patient, and interested in his/her clients and not just the next sale.

Suggestions are really appreciated.

S
S
My friend has a really gorgeous piece just north of Costa Maya Reef Resort, Santa Rita area, 130' X 383', beachfront.

I was just hiking around up there, very nice, Blue Reef is just to the north and Mexico Rocks to the south, awesome snorkeling.

SIN

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
Josh Buettner is your man! He works for Seaside Realtor and is a VERY TRUSTWORTHY guy! He's a personal friends of ours and very well liked by all who know him on the Island. Get ahold of him at [email protected] or through Seaside. Happy hunting! We sure love living here!!!!

C
C
SIN, Sorry but the 130'x 383' at Santa Rita is recently sold. There's many other options, both north and south. I agree Josh is a great guy, if he doesn't have what you're looking for drop us a [email protected].

Most real estate agents are pretty good esp. the ones already mentioned -you just have one problem there is not much beachfront available-check out Chris at Pelican Properties he has some stunning appts. on the beach.

...does your property need to be above water???

Gone fishing!!
Very good question Bill :-)

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.