Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#9477 10/10/00 03:45 AM
H
hans Offline OP
OP Offline
H
We should have only one topic named "caye caulker", so people can find informations much easier and this topic can be updatet step by step. At the moment we have a lot of different informations about cc but people need a long time to search for details. lets start a topic "caye caulker - last update"

hans and annette from germany

H
hans Offline OP
OP Offline
H
now news till now.

H
hans Offline OP
OP Offline
H
sorry my english is bad -
no news till now!

M
M
Hans, It is a lot of info on this web page about Caye. I have read a lot and i'm almost sure that I didn't see anything on your house. You may want to e-mail Peggy direct and she may know something about it. Just hang in there.The Island has a lot of demage and people rigth now is just trying to put there life together.This board did an excelent job in trying to find the love ones thet are on the island,and trying to give some info about some houses. So just hang on. Peggy e-mail is
[email protected]

H
hans Offline OP
OP Offline
H
this is a update from streetcollege about frenchies diving / Caye Caulker

Hello, I was there during the hurricane and spoke with Frenchie as he was the only one on the island that had a cell phone. His scuba shack took some damage to it but still stands. His house which is what saved us from the high winds of the hurricane seemed to be fine. We got one of his boats out and another took some damage.
When i left the island last thursday he said he would be up and running in a couple of weeks. I hope this help some as for the tom's place i have no idea but i recomend COSTA MAYA CABANNAS. Again frenchie did survive pretty well and i think he will be ready for you soon.

H
hans Offline OP
OP Offline
H
streetcollege do have a lot of pictures from caye caulker. People who need special pics from cc can mail to streetcollege and give him detailed information what he´searching for.

[email protected]

use the search function on this website to find information about folks or businesses:

here is the link: //ambergriscaye.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?action=intro&default=2

or hit the small text work search under the 'add topic' and 'reply' buttons near the top right.

H
hans Offline OP
OP Offline
H
see some news under following url
//ambergriscaye.com/message/Forum2/HTML/002066.html

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 353 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.