Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
OP Offline
We just booked our airfare for our 2nd trip to AC on Feb 3rd -12th, after our first trip last May. Will anyone else be down that week? We'll be staying at the Palms and can't wait, especially with it being Carnival!

Thanks for the heads-up on the airfare sale, Barbara K.

Tradewinds

We will be in paradise from January 24th through February 11th. Maybe we could hook up - possibly at BC's.

This will be out 5th trip to AC and we obviously love it.

One of the best people on the Island is Ana, she will make your stay at the Palms a wonderful experience.

Barbara K. is great to deal with - she makes getting to AC some much easier !

Byron
OP Offline
We'll definitely be at BC's on the 6th for the bbq, and it's usually our starting out (and sometimes ending) point for the evening.

J
J
hi Johndenver here, am going to be in A/C at Banana beach the 1st thru the 8th and just saw a post about carnival...What is it...will i be there for it?? been to belize 9 times now and have never hit it for carnival so would love to hear about it thanks john

Jan and I will be at Captain Morgans Jan. 29th through the 12th. This is our 4th trip and will be our first carnival also. Can't wait.

C
C
We will be in San Pedro from Feb 2nd till Mar 2nd, Staying at Aqua Marina Suites. We usually hit BC's for the BBQ, otherwise we usually check in with Margie at Coconuts bar (whatever it's called by now) every day or every other day.
Bill & Colleen

John RobertsDenver:

We will be at Mata Rocks - right next door. Come on over to The Squirels Nest (the beach bar) and we will tip back a cold one (or three). Ask anyone for Byron or Linda.

Hope we can make connections. All others are welcome the little bar is great - also some really great people that own it and work there.

Byron

Byron
We will be there Jan 29 thru Feb.13th, staying at the Blue Tang. Sitting here listening to Jerry Jeff's "Bathing Suits and Cowboy Boots." Getting in the mood for San Pedro. Just cannot wait. Who will be at BCs on Feb 6th? Everyone I hope!!
Never been in San Pedro for carnival, I bet it's fun!!!

We were in San Pedro for Carnival last year...it's quite a hoot!
I have photos posted at http://community.webshots.com/user/lafram100
SOME PEOPLE REALLY KNOW HOW TO DRESS!!!

My wife and I will be there for the Skydiving Boogie. It should be a blast. Come and see us jump out of a perfectly good airplane. eek

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 298 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.