Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#95391 01/06/05 01:58 PM
B
OP Offline
B
Visiting AC in March and diving with Amigos. Now I need to find good restaurants. Please help

go to restaurant list on post same page all your home work is done for you !!what a deal... go live the dream and enjoy..

Living The Dream Every Day!
There are so many good restaurants that it is hard to know where to start. So, I will start with breakfast.
Estils by the Sea or Lilys-both are good. One morning I had a breakfast sandwich thingy from Papis, egg, bacon, salsa on a muffin and something else--it was awesome!!
Lunch-this is hard. Probably Caliente, I love their Mexican menu. But, had a lunch at Sweet Basil's that was delightfully good. And we had a fab lunch on Caye Caulker at the Rainbow Bar & Grill. And of course--Papis.
Dinner-Jade Garden-great egg rolls to start. Also, The Reef Restaurant neat place with great food and I can't get enough of their rum punch. Then there is Papis, Papi is cool and the food is outstanding. And of course, Caliente's dinner menu. Can't wait to have their Ginger Rum Shrimp!!!
If this is your first time in San Pedro, Elvi's is a must for dinner!!
But really and truely, it is darn hard to find a bad meal on San Pedro, so try lots of places and enjoy!!! But for sure, go to Papis!!!

This is tough for everyone. By the time we hit our favorites, there's not enough time to hit many more. Definitely hit (at least once) Estels, Caliente, Papi's, the Reef. Try El Patio and Elvi's.

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
N
N
and don't forget to visit Tropical Takeout across Tropic Air...the best breakfast ever...belizean & Mexican breakfast and the best coffee in town!!!

norma
I
I
The Tropical Takeout across Tropic Air...is that in Belize City or Ambergris Caye? I love my coffee!
Bobber, I can't wait to try all your suggestions! Thank you! d. :p

J
J
Island Mom , that would be in ambergris...john denver

D
D
I love the whole fried fish at The Reef Restaurant. Don't forget to use plenty of the " Death Sauce!" Hammock House wraps are also a great value. A lot of food for the money.

I
I
John Denver, I will remember to get a cup of coffee before getting into a taxi to get to our resort! Thank you!

Hi BIGBERG50! No Shirt No Shoes No Problem! The choices are simple for me. Top 4. Capricorn,Bluewater Grill,Casa Picasso,Victoria House and not necessarily in that order.Next level,great quality and fun, Caramba's,Elvi's Kitchen,Caliente's, and great food,no ambience,Papi's!Breakfast at Lily's,Estelle's or George's Kitchen.Best coffee at Caye Coffee!Ask for Paul.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 351 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.