Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#95746 01/11/05 07:10 PM
L
OP Offline
L
I am posting this to ask anyone with access to medical equipment to contact me. The new medical polyclinic will be opening very soon and is very much in need of furnishings and equipment. My husband and I went thru the clinic this a.m. and helped make a list of needed equipment etc. For many of you familiar with San Pedro, this has been a project long in the works. It is not a hospital per se, but a clinic,as they will not be equiped for surgery as we understand it. This facility is really run and administered by the government and funds are very limited in what they can provide. The Lion's club and community involvment will be helping in providing some of the furnishings I believe. My husband is contacting some clinics in the States, and we would very much appreciate any of you out there who might help us with the items we need. Our email address is: [email protected] Thanks, Lovey

R.B. Mernitz
S
S
L&T;

I may be able to help with FF&E. What exactly is needed. Is a list available?

SIN

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
L
OP Offline
L
SIN , Think you live here, if you want to give me a call I'll tell you what I know so far. They could use a couple of swivel stools for the exam rooms,Many plastic chairs for the rooms, and Would like some of the large wipe off memo boards for the emergency rooms and observation. Lucite wall chart holders, need to get benches for the waiting room (hope we can get donations to have them made) . cork memo boards. they only have one computer and would like at least one more. They have some adjustable shelving, but need more. Give me a call . 226-2869 Any docs or nurses out there, I need about6-8 mayos, stainless dressing carts, sphygmo,exam lights,operating lights. THanks

R.B. Mernitz
J
J
where on the island are you located?? John denver

L
OP Offline
L
We live just past Victoria House (south) Our house is Casa Plata. If you take the road to the beach from the Wasa plant, we are the white house on the beach.

R.B. Mernitz
S
S
Nice place, the kids and I walk by once in a while, they love "Crocodile Lake". We live in Escalante Sud-division.

I'll have our GM give you a call today.

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
J
J
Sorry Lovey, I meant you, as the clinic, where one may stop by, in order to make a small contribution. john

L
OP Offline
L
John, Thank you, the clinic is located just behind Island Supermarket by the airstrip. We are just beginning a community effort to aquire some of the things needed. It is a govt. run clinic, but the lions club has also been involved. Will you be coming to San Pedro in the near future? I would be very happy to accept a donation from you for any of the items we need.

R.B. Mernitz
lovey and thurston e mail me please [email protected] I can not think of a more better place to donate to ,then a local clinic!!!! I have a condo on the island and think all who live here should surport the local clinic .life is to short not to get involved it is good for the soul.be in for my monthly trip on the 22 of jan will bring a company check to help.I believe if you got a few bucks help people where you can!!! you can not take it with you when you depart this earth.

Living The Dream Every Day!
L
OP Offline
L
Thank you so much CaptJeff. Please call me when you arrive. 226-2869. I am just up the beach from u . I am presently investigating the cost of the wooden benches needed in the waiting room area. In hopes that if someone would like to sponser a bench we can put a small plaque on it. Don't have a final cost as yet, but would you be interested in that? Trying to do this by priority. TThanks again, Judy

R.B. Mernitz
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 372 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.