Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Call chris at Sailsports Belize. I know that they will rent you hobbie cats and for a small fee he will deliver to your resort even up north.

S
S
TMM rents out their glass bottom kayaks, just ask at the dock in front of the Palms.

S
S
Check at the watersports area at Banyan Bay, just north of Banana Beach. He has a glass row boat, three hobie cats and a bunch of windsurfers and kayaks.

SIN

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
T
OP Offline
T
Originally posted by Sir Isaac Newton:
Check at the watersports area at Banyan Bay, just north of Banana Beach. He has a glass row boat, three hobie cats and a bunch of windsurfers and kayaks.

SIN
SIN you and I seem to be getting our info from different people. When I spoke with the staff in the Banyan Bay office on 5/17/06 at 6:00 PM they said they had nothing for guests except Kayaks. They also confirmed that the structure next to the volley ball court was a time share sales office. If I'm wrong then someone needs to get over to the office & inform the office staff that they are giving the wrong info out to the guests. If you work at Bnayna Bay you might want to go into the office and ask them why they are giving out this info if it is incorrect.

S
S
Wow, that's cool, you made a conference call to the staff last week?

I'm sure the management will work out any communication problems. I'm cool with the situtation as are most folks.

Next time you're here, check it out for yourself and stop running up your phone bill - everything will be ok.

SIN

T
OP Offline
T
Thanks for the very informative reply, that really helped clarify things. I was speaking with the staff because I was booking units for 2 families and we want to know what to expect next year! For whatever reason.....your info and the info coming from the staff are completely different. In what capacity exactly are you employed at Banyan Bay?

T
OP Offline
T
Originally posted by SIN: I'm cool with the situtation as are most folks.
Maybe a little too cool for me. A search of the word "timeshare" cross-referenced with "Member # 4344" may shed a little light on this discourse, if anyone here cares to be enlightened. You appear to be in the timeshare business or be a salesman your self SIN. Maybe you have an ulterior motive in keeping prospective time share customers in the dark about Banyan Bay's intention to discontinue the water sports program, eh? Maybe this is one of your selling points?

Well I guess the cat is out of the proverbial bag.

S
S
My capacity is about 12 Belikins, for a Monday night anyway.

Rafael is the name of the watersports manager/instructor. I also noticed some of his equipment housed in the new building next to the H building, which will be purpose shared with the vacation club.

Most of the staff I speak to are on the same page as I am.

Have a great time at Banyan Bay! Check with the front desk supervisor to verify the above.

Cheers!

SIN

S
S
Ulterior motives, you guys are too funny, lighten up, it's a vacation, and you'll owe me a Belikin when you get yourself on one of the Hobie's for a day on the Caribbean.

Or you can continue to worry, finding a negative in what should be a positive experience. Sad.

SIN

Coming from Mr. Negative, that's a breath of stale air.

I must say that I'm amazed that someone in the real estate biz would be so quick to inflame and irritate potential customers, which most people on this MB should be considered. Perhaps it's just in your writing style, but it certainly comes across as arrogant and blustering.

Vote with your tourist dollars folks, remember that SIN works for Banyan Bay when you book your trips. It's a nice place, but there are lots of others, too.

* I Go Pogo *
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 260 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.