Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Emile...sorry, I'm afraid I don't know your other friends. I will email you a long letter and fill you in on the "goings on" since you left.
Good luck on the flight school...sounds great. You'll have to charter down when you get your wings on....LOL [Linked Image]

Daemyon Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks, Tammy!
I have my checkride with the FAA Examiner in a week, then 2 weeks of cross-country's & it's off to Instrument school for 2 weeks. I should be done in time to fly in for Thanksgiving, though I won't be cooking dinner for Anton's again!
That big lug is in Sydney kicking up his heels driving a(new) BMW!!! Be sure and tell J.D. when you see him...he probably drank his way through the storm in Liuma Duma bar!!!
Awaiting your email,
E.

Daemyon Offline OP
OP Offline
Oh, and by the way...props to Big Lou for holding you down through the 'Big Blow"!!!
Besos,
E.

J
J
A lot of the people that you guys are looking for have already been posted as "FOUND & OK". You need to use the search engine and you will find the names of the friends that you are inquiring about.

Once again, Kathy Marin from Paradise is ok, I spoke to her brother this morning and everything is fine. The only damage to their house is some water damage to both her brother's rooms and their dad's boat is damaged.

Tula & Zoby are both ok. Their house suffered major roof damage so I can also assume that the interior has some water damage.

[This message has been edited by JAYBZE (edited 10-10-2000).]

L
L
Kitt, I just received an e-mail from Linda today. She and Patrick are both fine. They remained in their apartment throughout the storm until water started flooding and rising in there, when they went upstairs. I couldn't tell from her message how the "Linda" came through the storm. Patrick will remain on the island to get the business back on its feet, but Linda is planning on going home to Canada to chill her brains a bit after this experience.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.