Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline
the capt jeff is down the 24 of feb for a quicky get away till the 1 of march .who is in sanpedro then.. I will be at my condo at royal palm resort next to bannana beach.. lets here the roll call who's down ,and how long and where are you staying..and will you be at bc's bbq on the beach sun the 27 of feb..to buy me a beer?????????????or me buy you ?????????????? here is to living the dream again..

Living The Dream Every Day!
L
LJ Offline
L
Capt. Jeff my wife and I will be at Banana Beach from the 19th to the 26th.I have learned a lot from your postings and do thank you for them.This will be our first time there.Hope to say hi when your there,I'm sure we will be in love with the place by then.Hope to live the dream.
Larry

Capt Jeff... Will be down for our second stay Feb 20 thru Feb 25.we are staying at Banyan Bay, not that far from you. My husband has three fishing trips set two fly fishing and one reef. Hope to see you there...Tight Lines

El Capitan... que pasa! My friend and I will be there from Feb 26 - March 6. We will be at Crazy Canuck's Friday night and BC's on Sunday. Some of the others from the 'board' are going to be there and may meet us at CC on Friday. Tell ya what, you buy the first round and I'll buy the second. Hope to see you then!!

Sandi
G'day, I'll be at the Royal Palms as well. Feb. 8 - March 2 or maybe longer.

S
S
hola capt. jeff!
will be in san pedro from feb 8 thru the 24th

OP Offline
looking forward to seeing you all and chit chating !!!! ,call me at 600 9650 my belize cell here ..do not leave a message as I never get them ??? will love to speak to all and share any questions and info you may need or have??? as I am here each month have some idea about sanpedro at least as a gringo see's it....and will be at the famous bbq sun the 27 bc's bar on beach next to sunbreeze hotel....I will be ariving there around 1pm after fishing.. for sure ,here's to living the dream with new friends..

"Captain, my Captain!" Thanks for all your advice and fishtales on the board! I will be there first time Feb 23rd till Mar 2nd, enjoying full moon in Paradise! Looking forward to meeting you fine folks. Have to check out the famous Sunday BBQ. Staying up north at Hotel Del Rio.

OP Offline
jancie hotel del rio in town near big bakery . not up north. but technically north of town center ..when people here say up north they mean north of cut like up the beach to capricorn restaurant side or past that all the way up.?? see ya on sun ,27 of feb just yell where is capt jeff ..

Oops! Hey, thanks capt jeff! Highly anticipating visiting la isla bonita! I do believe I will love it! Be forewarned...I can yell pretty loud wink

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 296 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.