Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#97245 02/09/05 01:11 PM
J
OP Offline
J
Wow!! Just got back to denver from a week in paradise made all the more special with a fishing, b-b-q, snorkel, day with Bicho & Bicho and what a time we had!! We shared the boat with another lovely couple from maine Byron and Linda we met on this board, an i as well as my two sisters who had never fished before as well as bByron and Linda had the time of our lives!! we all caught barracuda and snapper and then went diving for lobster and saw how young Bicho caught the lobster...had a fab shore lunch and could not have had a better day. am more convinced of the good cap't's talents after hearing of another couple spending the same time on the water and catching one 'cuda one day and going out a second day and geting a lobster and a conch!!! it may be fishing...but you want to catch and eat something too and that you will do with the Cap't and his son....what a great memory john in denver

#97246 02/09/05 01:20 PM
Welcome back to Denver and the weather that can't make up its mind if it is still winter. What have you found to be the quickest and/or easiest way to get to Belize from Colorado?

#97247 02/09/05 03:28 PM
john capt jeff's been singing this song for almost two years ,I think the guy is a class act gives people lots of bang for the buck .my best in sanpedro days are fishing and snorkeling with him .so glad you got to live the dream with fishingsanpedro.com and capt bicho .. lots of people use him have a ball but never report to the board ..will tell him what you said it will make him happy.he tries so hard to give people a wonderful day.. hope to see ya here one day.

Living The Dream Every Day!
#97248 02/09/05 04:46 PM
J
OP Offline
J
Oneparticular, there really are only 2 options, continental or american, but that makes it easy to bid via priceline or go with any other "blind" ticket agent, since you know who the airlines are and when they fly...so it's a no brainer...just gotta wait for the right rate at the right time and then go for it... john in denver

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.