Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Compass Offline OP
OP Offline
I have recently posted photographs and travel information about our recent trip to Belize. This covers Ambergris Caye, Crooked Tree Wildlife Sanctuary, Sarteneja, Shipstern Wildlife Reserve, Community Baboon Sanctuary, San Ignacio, Bermudian Landing, Belize Zoo, Zip-lining (canopy tours), cave tubing, Hill Bank Station, two different 13 mile jungle river canoe trips, plus the Mayan ruins of Lamani, Caracol, and Tikal in Guatemala. Yeeha! It was a great time.

http://www.johnwall.com/travel/belizeguatemala/index.htm

Life is what happens while you are making other plans.
Compass, that was AMAZING! The best yet! So well organized and so much fun to read. I thoroughly enjoyed it. You looked like you had SO much fun and the pictures were outstanding! Well done! Well done! Please take me with you on your next trip. laugh

nice post and photos of your trip are super..and I am so glad to see you had a blast with fishingsanpedro.com ...... you guys where living the dream big time.... thanks for the most wonderful report...

Living The Dream Every Day!
Compass Offline OP
OP Offline
Jeff,

Capt. Bicho of Fishing San Pedro is the BEST. He and his son are really nice people and very skilled at fishing. We had a great time.

I enjoyed waving to you from afar when you were coming in from fishing and we were at the ferry across the split.

Life is what happens while you are making other plans.

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 149 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,202
Posts500,025
Members20,466
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.