Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
N
Nolita Offline OP
OP Offline
N
How do I make reservations to take a flight from BZE to San Pedro international? I'm trying to go through ORBITZ but cannot find the airport acronym for San Pedro International.

T
T
Nolita,
there is no san pedro intl. it is a short flight from belize city to the small airstrip in san pedro via single engine plane. you have two choices, maya or tropic air,(i prefer tropic). check their website or many times your hotel will book it for you. have fun!!
TIMO

T
ts Offline
T
http://www.tropicair.com/

Goldson International (that's BZE) to San Pedro Airstrip. Should be about $100 US round trip (at least it was a few weeks ago when I made the trip). I can't imagine you'll find it on Orbitz or similar.

where are you staying? Most hotels will book it for you and add the charges to your account, no add-on.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Round trip - Goldson / San Pedro - is $98.25 US vs. $54.50 US flying from Municipal. If there are two or more traveling together, the fare difference, net of taxi fares, start making sense. Takes a little bit longer but you get to talk with the taxi driver and see a little bit of Belize City.

The taxi drivers are a wealth of knowledge smile
I agree with skyliner and klc is on the right track too. Just let your resort know you wish to travel from the Municipal instead of the International.....if you choose that route cool

When I go somewhere, I want to get there. The couple of bucks I might save is less important to me than the extra time spent driving to Municipal. Do yourself a favor and book your connection from International to San Pedro. Its steps away from customs to the domestic side of the terminal and either Maya or Tropic will put you on an earlier flight if space is available.

As far as "getting to talk to taxis drivers", for $20 bucks that is just not on my 'must do' list on a vacation. JMHO

obtueangler you make a lot of sence to me and I agree, 100% just fly over from international,have a drink at jets bar to toast the start of a great vaction. go live the dream and enjoy..

Living The Dream Every Day!
We choose to look over all the options when we travel. We have done it both ways. I was giving an option not something carved in stone as a way to travel to ONLY Ambergris Caye.

We like to see more of Belize, get to know more than a few people and get knowledge of the peple that live in the country, not just gringos etc.

What's an extra 20 minutes drive in the city.....2-3 Belikins on a caye vs a learning experience.

Some people who read this forum like to save a few dollars if they travel as a family or a group. wink

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 147 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.