Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
OK, MTM, I found the way into the individual Floor Plans. It took me a bit to realize that I could get there by double clicking on the buildings.

By the way, I don't think it serves you any good to be giving Nolita a hard time for disliking your concept. Further Nolita does not have to evidence any experience to offer up an opinion of your renderings. You posted your website (against the rules) and now you will just have to put up with people giving their opinion. That's the risk you take in an environment like this and arguing with the people that disagree with you is only going to make you look worse. Besides, one would certainly hope that *you* like the design, else why would you have picked it?

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

No design experience, but, more sand, less concrete. Just my opinion.

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
M
MTM Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Nolita or anyone else is welcome to think our concept or design is not to their liking. And people are welcome to share their opinion on any subject someone brings up on this message board. Following the same principle, I feel I have the right to voice the contrary opinion after reading her criticism, and communicate to the message board that not everyone agrees with her.

After reading her criticisms, I was curious whether in addition to her negative feelings whether she had constructive suggestions about how to design a resort, so I asked.

Once again, to everyone, I'm sorry about bringing up the subject of our project in a manner inconsistent with the rules of the message board.

I like the complex, wishing the best for Phoenix.

Dare To Deviate
S
S
The developer is Jerry McDermott who developed the very popular Paradise Resort on the same property many years ago. The Phoenix will be a major improvement to the area.

S
S
Originally posted by Amanda Syme:
Dude

This isn't an advertising forum. Read your agreement when you sign up as a member.
Amanda...Dudess/Dudette:
I also wish them well and thanks for the info...it's not like this has been repetitively patronnized/advertized by parties with vested interests as is the case with a particular fishing guide.

S
S
dupe...

Sandb....Couldn't have said it better myself

K
K
There is a big difference "MARTY" owns this
web site. P.S. You can always delete your own message

N
N
Hey MTM ... sorry for sounding so ... well ... hostile. I'm not really. I wish you well, and no, I have no ideas about how to construct a "resort" but I do know what I like and don't like. The illustrations of the resort did not appeal to me. But, who knows, when I arrive in SP, I may venture to visit and given my open mind, I may find it far more attractive than the illustration renders. It's all good!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 287 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.