AmbergrisCaye.com Home

A+++ TRIP REPORT!

Posted By: Vacation Bound

A+++ TRIP REPORT! - 04/13/03 05:49 PM

Where do we start? Our trip last week to AC was amazing!! We are from NH so the "days of travel" were long but that was the only down part of the whole week. We stayed at Captain Morgan's and that place could not have been nicer. Huts right on the water, food was excellent and the staff was soooo friendly. We went into town two days on a golf cart and took in the local feel...wow! It is so cool on that island. Simple living and nothing but relaxing to do left and right. The food was great everywhere we ate...Sweet Basil, Ramon's, Capricorn's, Captain Morgan's...it was all good. Belikin Beer rocks by the way!! Our flight on Tropic Air was easy and what a view!!

There is no question we are going back...can we leave tomorrow? If anyone has any questions at all just post and we'll try to help.
Posted By: dbdoberman

Re: A+++ TRIP REPORT! - 04/13/03 06:17 PM

and would you take me with you?? smile Glad to hear you had such a great time! Super place, super people, super beer, does it get any better than that? laugh
Posted By: Chloe

Re: A+++ TRIP REPORT! - 04/13/03 07:27 PM

You did it the Belize way, and look what a great vacation you had, with three top SUPERS, place, people and beer, what more could you ask for.
Posted By: patiaryl

Re: A+++ TRIP REPORT! - 04/13/03 07:34 PM

i love to travel, and i could not agree more...the food in a.c. was surprisingly delicious. actually, it was almost as good as the locals we met! well, not quite.....
Posted By: Sloane

Re: A+++ TRIP REPORT! - 04/15/03 04:35 PM

It's nice to hear something positive about Captain Morgan's. We've just heard so-so things recently. Did you stay in one of the villas/timeshares or a casita? We'll be there in early May. Did you go on any of the snorkeling trips?
Posted By: ScubaDoo

Re: A+++ TRIP REPORT! - 04/18/03 04:29 AM

Vacation bound,

We will be staying at Captain Morgan's in June.

1. Did you rent a golf cart through Captain Morgan's? If so, what was the cost?

2. Do you know what the cost of kayak rentals are?

3. Was it inconvenient being 3 1/2 miles from San Pedro?

4. Were the water taxi's / ferry to San Pedro convenient?

5. Is Captain Morgan's dive operation good?

6. Can you walk to any other resorts/restaurants easily from Captain Morgan's?

7. Does Captain Morgan's have a little market with bottled water, diet Pepsi, beer and fruit? The diet Pepsi question is very very important. I'll take diet Coke, but that is only as a last resort. smile

Sorry to bombard you with so many questions.

Thanks.
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board