AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Hacker's Trip Report

Posted By: hacker

Hacker's Trip Report - 12/09/03 04:32 PM

hey....

There is no trip report at this time....

too busy shoveling snow....

and sweating out Tequilla....

must have been a sucessful trip....

hacker
Posted By: patrick-e

Re: Hacker's Trip Report - 12/14/03 04:19 PM

Hey, Good morning Hacker, We just received 5 - 6 inches of fresh snow, and sleet is coming this afternoon! And now, we'll send more snow your way!

Patrick frown
Posted By: Froggy

Re: Hacker's Trip Report - 12/15/03 04:29 PM

To the Tie Die group. If you give me your email address, I will send you pictures sometime over the holidays. We too are digging out from snow. smile
Posted By: Laguna Punta

Re: Hacker's Trip Report - 12/15/03 08:30 PM

Snow...in the artic north, tell me it's not so!!
Posted By: HappyTraveler

Re: Hacker's Trip Report - 12/15/03 09:13 PM

Originally posted by Froggy:
To the Tie Die group. If you give me your email address, I will send you pictures sometime over the holidays. We too are digging out from snow. smile
Hi Froggy!

Hope your trip home was pleasant! my e-mail is [email protected] We have snow here too! Was a great time in San Pedro!
Posted By: Henry Flo

Re: Hacker's Trip Report - 12/16/03 11:38 PM

Hey guys, Henry Flo here. My email is [email protected] . If you send photos I will forward them on to the Hippie Flos.

I have some pictures that I'll be scanning soon, too..and will send them your way.

Great trip!

Henry Flo
Posted By: Fry69

Re: Hacker's Trip Report - 12/17/03 12:46 AM

Hacker, looking for info on the snorkeling. Did you do the blue hole? whith who? did you get dropped off and left on your own? any snorkeling trip info would be helpful!
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID

Re: Hacker's Trip Report - 12/19/03 06:05 PM

hey phyllis, have you decided when you will be going? let us know. where else are you going to go?
Posted By: patrick-e

Re: Hacker's Trip Report - 12/20/03 12:45 AM

Hey Froggy,

All our snow is gone again. Seems to be one big magician's trick! Here one day (5-6 inches of snow) and gone tomorrow! Anyway, hope that your snow is also gone by now. Also, I watched with awe as your KC Chiefs carved up the Lions just as easily as Jambel's carved my Jerk Turkey on Thanksgiving! Can they take it all the way??? BTW, my sister and mother live within 10 miles of Arrowhead and couldn't care less! Anyway, our email is [email protected] We also have lots of pictures from the week and, hopefully, I can get them into one file to email, so post your email address too. Hacker and Henry Flo, I have your addresses, so we'll email some your way, too. Had an absolute great time over Thanksgiving week, only it was over much too fast. laugh

Have a great Holiday Season and a Safe New Year!
Posted By: Fry69

Re: Hacker's Trip Report - 12/21/03 09:02 PM

Gay, going last two weeks in Feb: 1 wk in Belize and 1 wk on Roatan.
Posted By: Froggy

Re: Hacker's Trip Report - 12/22/03 03:32 PM

My email address is [email protected] Don't know when I will get my pictures posted. Very busy over the holidays. smile

Re: Hacker's Trip Report - 12/22/03 04:55 PM

hey,

Sorry about not posting sooner but when it gets busy .... it gets busy.
firstly...
hey Froggy, the offer on the 20 to 1 odds still applies....
GO PATS!
secondly....
There is no secondly.
Thirdly....
My e-mail is
[email protected]
Just wanted to say it was a blast hangin with all you guys.
Gotta do it again.
anyone up for Negril?
hacker

Re: Hacker's Trip Report - 12/22/03 04:57 PM

hey fry69

Did'nt do the blue hole. ( 50 miles out, 50 back,EXTREMELY ROUGH SEAS)
decided to do local....
and get loaded again....
just as well ya know....
hacker
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board