AmbergrisCaye.com Home

My trip Jan 15-22, San Pedro 's food

Posted By: islabonita

My trip Jan 15-22, San Pedro 's food - 01/28/08 05:41 PM

This was our first stop for lunch George's kitchen and we liked it so much we went back for dinner the next day.
There is a very nice pizzeria 2 doors down with excellent pizzas for about $12US- 6 slices. We also hit Elvi's kitchen and Waruguma, El Divino at Banana Resort,ice cream at Manelli's, Casa Picasso and Celi's not all pictured here.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
The huge lobster burrito at Waruguma is not to be missed at $12.50 US, On Friday nights Elvi's serves a Mayan buffet for $25 US but we opted for a smaller meal. The waiter overcharged us on the drinks and he was a bit cocky about it.
El Divino we had lunch, the lobster enchilada around $10 and the Chicken sandwich too was about $10.
The lunch and dinner menu at George's kitchen was the same around $8US for their special of the day.
At Celi's we had a sandwich for lunch too and ran around $10
I was totally disappointed in Casa Picasso.. overrated and overpriced if you didn't order the pasta ( except the lasagna a mediocre portion) you left hungry and broke if you had to order several tapas to satisfy your hunger. Glass of wine were around $8US beer $3 US. The bread they served was nothing special and we didn't bother to get dessert.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: travelqueen

Re: My trip Jan 15-22, San Pedro 's food - 01/28/08 05:48 PM

Ah! I can't see! Can you make the pics smaller... pretty please? smile
Posted By: Bobber

Re: My trip Jan 15-22, San Pedro 's food - 01/28/08 05:50 PM

For years I have been laughed at for taking food pictures. Glad to see I'm not the only one who does it. smile I take it you enjoyed the food.
Posted By: islabonita

Re: My trip Jan 15-22, San Pedro 's food - 01/28/08 05:54 PM

sorry that lobster enchilada is blurry.. Sorry travel queen got no clue how to make them smaller.. how the one with ice cream came up smaller is a mystery to me.
Posted By: Mikeywaz

Re: My trip Jan 15-22, San Pedro 's food - 01/28/08 05:59 PM

Excellent pictures! Yum!
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board