AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Jam at B.C bar Feb 19

Posted By: LaGrange48

Jam at B.C bar Feb 19 - 03/03/06 12:50 AM

Here`s some pics from our trip to San Pedro, hope this works..A few from Mexico also

http://photobucket.com/albums/f375/LaGrange50/?start=0
Posted By: snorkelgirl

Re: Jam at B.C bar Feb 19 - 03/03/06 02:37 PM

Nice job posting, LaGrange48. You figured it out.

Lemme guess, you're a musician, eh?
Posted By: Wyoming Carla

Re: Jam at B.C bar Feb 19 - 03/03/06 03:25 PM

Are you guys the newly weds? The first picture is Anthoney....with the bowl that I bought! I carried it on the plane with me wrapped in a Tony Brown t-shirt...and still managed to crack it somehow. I got a few good pictures of the cool bird at BC's too....is that your wife? If so, I just got my pics back yesterday, so I will send them to you.

Re: Jam at B.C bar Feb 19 - 03/03/06 04:12 PM

Yes we were the newly weds, too funny I have a pic of your bowl, bummer that it broke tho. All of ours manged to make it home in one piece phew..Yes that my wife in the pic and she remembers talking with you. I am delivering a bowl to a friend of Anthony`s who live close to us..Did you get to see Tony Brown`s band at Fidos? would love to see your pics.
And yes snorkelgirl I am drumming in those pics, fun was had by all, and Canadian too eh...lol...Cheers

Re: Jam at B.C bar Feb 19 - 03/03/06 04:53 PM

Yeah, remember, we were sitting right next to you at Fido's the night before you left...I was with my sister? You guys were talking to James the dread guy and sitting with Anthony and his brother and the Canadian? My pictures came back really grainy...don't know what happened to them...just the ones in the dark of course all the ones I wanted to take for Tony for new posters for the new band. Yeah, those guys ROCK. When I get organized, I'll send you some of those, and some of your wife with Gabriella at BC's. Tell Lori I said hi.

Re: Jam at B.C bar Feb 19 - 03/03/06 09:51 PM

Ok its all coming back now,lol, the other fellow was Rasta`s friend from Australia, my pics in the dark of Tony were also pretty lousy, guess I`ll have to learn how to take better pics without the flash. Looking forward to your pics...Lori says Hi back...Cheers

Re: Jam at B.C bar Feb 19 - 03/11/06 02:42 AM

Hey...at least give me credit for SOME of your pictures you posted......I LOVE the one I took of you and your bride at BC's....arm around your neck...and the bird pictures turned out good too...happy warm Belizian thoughts your way....YES, I'm drinking one barrel and rum....ALL by myself...does that make me an alcoholic....OH WELL! Hope you like the pics I sent.....ROCK ON TONY ET AL!!!! laugh laugh laugh

Re: Jam at B.C bar Feb 19 - 03/11/06 04:56 AM

Yes thought I would put your pics on here also Carla, Thanx..Cheers
Posted By: Now Danny

Re: Jam at B.C bar Feb 19 - 03/11/06 01:01 PM

Great pics, thanks.

Re: Jam at B.C bar Feb 19 - 03/13/06 06:17 PM

Glad you did...will someone PLEEZE send me more rum? I brought back 3 liters....and am down to 1 1/2.....that ain't gonna make it till next Feb. when I can afford to go again. WAHHHH!!!! frown frown frown laugh
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board