AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Guide to the Maya Temples of Belize [Infographic]

Posted By: Marty

Guide to the Maya Temples of Belize [Infographic] - 01/07/13 01:44 PM

It is estimated that there are thousands of May ruins in Belize. Few have been found and escavated by scientists but thousands more exist that are yet to be discovered. This makes Belize a prime destination for tourists and archaeologists all around the world. The beauty is that each temple have a story behind its creation, making each one of them unique and important as the other. Here are some basic facts about some of these magnificent structure and there whereabouts.

iBelmopan Blog

Posted By: Katie Valk

Re: Guide to the Maya Temples of Belize [Infographic] - 01/07/13 03:49 PM

Correction-Cahal Pech means Place of Ticks, not Thicks.
Posted By: Wizardofaahs

Re: Guide to the Maya Temples of Belize [Infographic] - 01/08/13 06:30 AM

I wish people would use spell check and grammar check BEFORE they have something printed. There are more than one glaring typos/misspellings in this "poster".
Posted By: SimonB

Re: Guide to the Maya Temples of Belize [Infographic] - 01/08/13 02:23 PM

Well intentioned, poorly executed.
Posted By: Katie Valk

Re: Guide to the Maya Temples of Belize [Infographic] - 01/08/13 03:58 PM

Typos are one thing, but inaccurate info quite another, which nearly every blog I read anywhere about Belize, has some to plenty of.
Posted By: ibelmopan

Re: Guide to the Maya Temples of Belize [Infographic] - 01/24/13 07:26 PM

You said it SimonB, the intention is good and that is what counts here. Educating people is a must in our country and until we dedicate to that then we deserve to give negative comments on other people's good intentions and work. I did this infographic a good while back and when I look at it now it do have some errors. I won't even go ahead and fix it because positive people get the idea and appreciate the work done here. Capiche
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board