AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Aerial videos of Belize

Posted By: Marty

Aerial videos of Belize - 01/05/15 10:53 AM

Drone Video of Xunantunich Maya Site in Belize

This is a video of Xunatunich just outside of San Ignacio Town.

Drone/Aerial footage of Mayan pyramid ruins in northern Belize

Re: Aerial videos of Belize - 01/29/15 09:34 AM

Drone video: Altun Ha Maya Ruins in Belize

Drone footage Hatchet Caye in Belize

San Ignacio Belize Cayo District Drone Video

San Ignacio Belize is becoming a top destination for Belize Expats. I myself moved here in 2004- and not a day goes by that it reminds me of Why I love it ! Here is a drone video my dear friend Monty did for us !! So sweet ! That is the Belize flavor- Kind People !

Posted By: klcman

Re: Aerial videos of Belize - 01/29/15 11:39 AM

too bad spell check did not work grin

Re: Aerial videos of Belize - 02/04/15 10:55 AM

Mayan ruins in Belize

Just practicing some glidecam.

1000ft Falls

Re: Aerial videos of Belize - 02/14/15 11:14 AM

Belize Vacation Hosted by Mountain Equestrian Trails

Stunning! Incredible! Some of the best aerial footage done in Belize so far, and it all starts out, and ends, in Cayo, at Mountain Equestrian Trails. So beautiful, you'll be amazed. Big Rock Falls, San Antonio, Barton Creek Cave, Tikal, the Cayes, and MPR are all seen in HD. Thanks, MET, for sponsoring this!

A big thanks to Mountain Equestrian Trails for accommodation and providing so much adventure.
http://www.metbelize.com/
Photo Credit: Genaro Shaffer

Tour of Peter Douglas Caye in Belize

Re: Aerial videos of Belize - 02/19/15 01:13 PM

Belize skycam

Experience true Caribbean beach front living and explore the ancient Mayan Ruins of Belize

Mountain Pine Ridge Belize - DJI Phantom 3 Footage

Re: Aerial videos of Belize - 06/26/15 11:32 AM

I Belize I can Fly........

P2V+ over the Blue Hole...

Re: Aerial videos of Belize - 07/17/15 11:45 AM

Aerial Views of the Belize Jungle

Filming with an aerial drone means getting angles that will sure to impress your viewers. Here are a few shots from my recent trip to Belize.

Re: Aerial videos of Belize - 08/05/15 10:49 AM

Natural Arc - Belize

Aerial view of Natural Arc in Chiquibul Forest Reserve.

Posted By: collyk

Re: Aerial videos of Belize - 08/05/15 03:35 PM

I never tire of being reminded how beautiful this country is. Thanks for sharing that Marty.

Re: Aerial videos of Belize - 08/07/15 06:15 PM

Visit Belize

A brief showcase of some of our locations in the jewel Belize from the air

Visit Belize v 1.2 from skycamguatemala on Vimeo.

Re: Aerial videos of Belize - 08/21/15 01:33 AM

Belize from the sky

Drone footage from Belize. Blue hole, Caye Caulker, Shark ray alley.

Raw drone video Starfish Island Belize

This is raw video I shot with my DJI Phantom 2+ over Starfish Island in Belize.

Belize Private Island

Using the DJI Phantom 3 Drone high over Fantasy Island Eco Resort in Belize. We rented a cabana on this island and ended up being the only ones there, thereby renting our own private island by default!

GoPro/Drone: Star Fish Island, Belize

Start your snorkeling adventure on board a catamaran or trimaran. Travel through crystal clear waters to your snorkeling destination, the barrier reef. See rich, pristine waters, abundant reef life and coral formations. Then sit back and enjoy our free signature rum punch while you travel to a private island getaway for some relaxation. Sunbathe, swim and enjoy the music and the amenities of the island. A full bar is available where you can purchase your favorite mixed drink, cocktail or local beer. Order our Belize rice and beans made with coconut milk, baked or grilled chicken and salad. Pick up your island souvenir at the island’s shop! A truly amazing getaway!

Hatchet Caye

Goff's Caye

CAMP OAKLEY - PHANTOM 3 Shots

Welcome to Camp Oakley - Belize National Scout Camp Grounds.

Blue Hole Belize from Wayne B. Brown on Vimeo.

The largest ocean sinkhole in the world. The Great Blue Hole

World Heritage site Blue Hole, Belize, Central America from 1500 feet.

Belize 360

Re: Aerial videos of Belize - 02/11/16 11:49 AM

My cx20 night flight over Belize City

Re: Aerial videos of Belize - 05/17/16 11:40 AM

Belize River in San Ignacio - Phantom Drone Footage

The Belize River as it flows through San Ignacio is a shallow coll river, perfect to cool off in on a hot Sunday. That what we did while Richard flew his drone overhead along the river.

Drone footage From the Cashew Fest in Crooked Tree Belize

DRONE FILM BELIZE CITY COAST

This film highlights the scenic coast of Belize City with breathtaking views from above.

Drone footage of Marion Jones Sports Complex in Belize City

Drone Footage of Hopkins Belize Offshore

Here is some footage of the ocean off the coast of Hopkins, Belize! The shots were taken with the DJI Phantom 3 Standard drone.

An aerial view of the Reef Conservation project in Belize

A drone camera takes amazing footage of the island where volunteers live and work in Belize.

Coco Plum Island Resort

Island aerial

Re: Aerial videos of Belize - 09/12/16 08:25 PM

Big Rock Falls - Belize

Drone over the Mountain Pine Ridge Reserve, these falls are one of the many majestic water falls.

Exploring Belize, Tobago Cays area

Exploring Tobago Cays area, in Belize, with my friends Damien and Ed, on board of Zayann, a traditionnal Belizian sailing boat designed and owned by Ed. A life time experience!

Re: Aerial videos of Belize - 11/03/16 06:23 PM

Exploring the reefs of Belize in 4k by drone

Videographer Brandon Martin accompanied Rice Earth Science Professor André Droxler and graduate students to Belize’s coast to study coral reef health. The field trip was a part of a graduate level seminar on carbonates and climate change, and students spent the better part of each day gathering observations in the water, presenting their findings and attending lectures. For Martin, “This was a lot of work for me and a lot of learning for the students,” he said.

Re: Aerial videos of Belize - 01/06/17 12:42 PM

BELIZE - GUATEMALA | 4K Drone DJI + GoPro Hero 5 Black

Caribbean Sea Shorelines to the east and dense jungle to the west. Home to rainforests and ancient Mayan sites.

Black Rock River, Jaguar Paw, Caye Caulker, Hol Chan Reef, Tikal National Park, Macanché Lake.

Re: Aerial videos of Belize - 01/10/17 06:45 AM

Go to Belize

Amazing drone footage and underwater videography documenting one families unbelizable vacation. Jungles, Mayan ritual caves, Crystal blue waters and some of the best dive sites in the world. Watch for Scuba Santa.

Ranguana Caye- Private Island Belize

Aerial views of the beautiful remote Ranguana Caye.

A bird's eye view of Jaguar Creek Belize

Placencia Peninsula

I introduce to you Placencia Village! One of many famous tourist attraction destination in the beautiful country Belize! Placencia boast some of the best beaches, the locals are very friendly, and the resorts are world class. Placencia needs to be a bucket list destination for any tourist traveling to Belize.

Re: Aerial videos of Belize - 03/16/17 11:15 AM

Aerial view of the Rio On Pools in Mountain Pine Ridge Belize.

========

The Great Blue Hole and Half Moon Caye

Drone video of the beautiful Blue Hole in Belize and Half Moon Caye. Courtesy of Amigos Del Mar

Re: Aerial videos of Belize - 11/16/17 09:45 PM

Belize Drone Shots 2017

Libertad Village, Belize

The Yurumein as it is called in Garifuna, occurs at 6:00am local time in Dangriga and Punta Gorda on November 19 of each year depicts the incoming arrival of the largest group of Garinagu people to Belize. Mr. Darius Avila and Mr. Luke Palacio giving a detailed explanation of the history of the people and their arrival to Belize.

Belize a vista de drone! :)

Re: Aerial videos of Belize - 01/03/18 06:16 PM

Drone over Caye Caulker, Belize

Some underwater footage also...

Re: Aerial videos of Belize - 01/26/18 06:45 PM

Rio on Pools, Belize | Aerial View

This is a remote location that can be found in Mountain Pine Ridge Area in Belize. It's a beautiful place to swim during the dry season but can only be reached by car or motorcycle if it's not too wet.

We reached this area after hitchhiking for 3 hours since the road is all dirt road. It's recommended you leave early and try to visit during the weekend which is when locals tend to visit the area.

Along with this attraction, you can also find the following in the area:

1. Big Rock Falls
2. 1000 Foot Fall
3. Rio Frio Cave
4. Rio on Pools (In Video)

Re: Aerial videos of Belize - 02/11/18 12:17 PM

GOFFs CAYE - BELIZE MAY 2017

Goffs Caye island in Belize - May 2017 using DJI Phantom 3 Standard and NP lens filter.

========================

Big Rock Falls

I just wanted to put this video together of me flying my drone at Big Rock Falls (I'm a first time flyer). I hope it helps some of you who are deciding on visiting this beautiful waterfall.

It is located in the Pine Ridge Forest Reserve, and was actually one of the closer falls to the entrance, and personally my favorite.

It is a 10 minute hike from where you are parked; I advise you to be very careful on this hike, but it is all worth it when you arrive.

We could not jump off the rocks since we were with kids, but trust me it is still as amazing from where we were. The cold water is just refreshing on a hot day.

Re: Aerial videos of Belize - 04/20/18 12:28 PM

Bullet Tree Falls

DanDan put together an amazing video about Bullet Tree Falls. Great drone footage is featured.

Placencia and Laughing Bird Caye April 2018

Re: Aerial videos of Belize - 05/24/18 11:06 AM

Aerial View of the "Twin Towns" - San Ignacio & Santa Elena, Belize

Belizing.com has a short video of Cayo, taken with a drone, from in front of the market. Very well done. Looks like Broaster Stadium makes up a fifth of downtown.

"Aerial view of San Ignacio & Santa Elena Towns, also known as the 'Twin Towns.'"

Re: Aerial videos of Belize - 10/16/18 11:04 AM

Mountain Pine Ridge Aerial

Nice drone footage of Rio On Pools and 1000 Foot Falls

Re: Aerial videos of Belize - 12/03/18 11:42 AM

Crooked Tree Belize - By Drone

Re: Aerial videos of Belize - 12/13/18 12:43 PM

Drone video, Great Blue Hole

Re: Aerial videos of Belize - 01/08/19 06:31 PM

Crooked Tree Lagoon - Belize

Re: Aerial videos of Belize - 02/27/19 11:56 AM

Aerial View of Beautiful Tobacco Caye Belize

Check out the wonderful island of Tobacco Caye in Belize off the coast of Dangriga a true honeymoon destination a gorgeous secluded spot! Perfect for snorkelling, diving and enjoying many cocktails in the islands two bars! 100% worth a visit!

Re: Aerial videos of Belize - 03/20/19 04:54 PM

Belize Lighthouse Reef Drone Shot

Re: Aerial videos of Belize - 05/15/19 12:28 PM

Corozal, Belize- Drone footage

Re: Aerial videos of Belize - 11/27/19 11:47 AM

Drone shots of Long Caye Belize - Itza Resort on Long Caye, Lighthouse Reef Atol

Long Caye is one of the most remote and pristine islands in Belize and offers extraordinary opportunities for appreciating terrestrial and aquatic life. Located about 45 miles from the mainland, Long Caye is isolated from civilization, yet easy to get to and enjoy. As the dominant landmass within the Lighthouse Reef Atoll, its 600+ acres are blessed with the surrounding coral reefs, abundant tropical fish and fowl, white sandy beaches, palm, zeracote, mangrove and buttonwood trees, radiant sunshine and pleasant easterly trade winds. Long Caye exemplifies perfection for scuba diving, snorkeling, photography, sailing, recreational and sport fishing, sea kayaking, bird watching, swimming, relaxing and exploring in the midst of Caribbean magnificence.

Re: Aerial videos of Belize - 01/03/20 07:19 PM

Drone Footage - Caye Caulker Belize

by Roenel Teck

Drone Footage - Caye Caulker Belize

by Roenel Teck

Drone Footage - Ladyville Belize

by Roenel Teck. Northern highway.

Re: Aerial videos of Belize - 01/13/20 12:10 PM

San Antonio, Belize

Birds eye of San Antonio, Orange Walk, Belize

Re: Aerial videos of Belize - 01/23/20 09:24 PM

Beautiful....

4K Belize Drone Footage

Re: Aerial videos of Belize - 03/11/20 12:43 PM

Nice drone footage of Placencia

Placencia, Belize from Ezekiel Choc on Vimeo.

Re: Aerial videos of Belize - 03/31/20 12:22 PM

COROZAL AND SAN PEDRO AMBERGRIS DRONE FLIGHTS
A view from the skies of Beautiful Corozal Town and San Pedro Ambergris Caye. This video was shot while on vacation in the summer of 2015.

Re: Aerial videos of Belize - 04/03/20 12:08 PM

Hovering Over Punta Gorda Town Belize In the Indianville Area

Drone footage in town. Both Day and Night Footage available. Because of the State on Emergency there is no car travelling at night.

Re: Aerial videos of Belize - 04/17/20 12:04 PM

Manatee River Belize- Belize River Lodge

Some old drone footage. Fishing on the Manatee River out of Belize River Lodge's Long Key Outpost.

Re: Aerial videos of Belize - 05/15/20 12:18 PM

We flew the drone over a some places in Mountain Pine Ridge and got a couple amazing shots, so I had to make a short video and share. P.S Try to spot me on top of Big Rock Waterfall!
Simone Sleeuw

Re: Aerial videos of Belize - 06/08/20 05:34 PM

Road to Bullet Tree Falls - Be Pukte

Beautiful Village of Bullet Tree Falls in the Cayo District.

Re: Aerial videos of Belize - 06/16/20 11:19 AM

San Antonio - Toledo - Belize - Drone

Re: Aerial videos of Belize - 06/22/20 10:49 AM

Scenes Of Belize

A compilation of drone flights I did.
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board