AmbergrisCaye.com Home
http://community.webshots.com/user/phillytodd

I've posted some pics from our trip to AC May 11th to the 20th.

If I didn't sit in front of a computer all day I would have had my trip report completed already, but that's another story.

Just some quick tips:

1. Banana Beach -- Do it, nothing else comes close to it for the money.

2. Victoria House -- Very pretty, but the food isn't as good as it could be for the price.

3. Capricorn -- Look for my other post on this subject... JUST GO, you'll love it

4. Belikins -- some say it's a beer, I say it's a religion.

5. Sea grass -- Non issue

6. Coffee -- Don't bring your own.. gallon jug is as good a coffee as I've had anywhere.

7. Chicken drop -- Interesting, but didn't live up to the hype.

8. Mangoes - Great food, and you gotta take 5 minutes to read the graffiti on the bathroom wall.

9. Fido's watersports - very nice, very professional, great gear.

10. Barefoot watersports.. very nice, but four of us walked up to go jetskiing, and only one out of the 5 or 6 were working... the girl was very nice ( and very cute ) but she said the mechanic would be fixing them shortly...if those were my skis, I would have been out fixing them as soon as they were broken.. they lost about $250 us in revenue that day... but, some things can't be controlled, and they were VERY nice people.

11. fresh fish... learn it, live it, love it!!!

12. conch.. i could (and did) eat it every day, in everyway imaginable.

13. Amigos Del Mar Dive Shop -- Hands down, these guys are pros. I had the pleasure of having Panga Chaz, the owner, as my divemaster and he was fantastic. I've had the entire range of divemasters, from 13 kids who never were certified (puerto vallarta) to pros with 20 years of experience (puerto penasca), but changa beat them all...

14. Mata Rocks --- Gotta try the Mata Colada.. but if you're a guy, drink it fast so none of your buddies catches you [Linked Image]

that's all for now..
Great pictures-loved the sunrise ones-beautiful-must have a nice camera to get such awesome pics. Looked like you all had a good trip!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to your trip report. Thanks again for sharing.
Thanks for sharing your nice pictures. Looks like you guys had a great vacation.
Great pics Todd. How was the Winnie Estelle? I missed going on that when I was there. Did you have a great time at Banana Beach or what? Wonderful place, I'm still trying to figure out if I am going back in the next month or two. Do you recommend I try the Winnie Estelle?
Great pics!.....and a really good wrap up of things to do and places to be!

I too love to read the graffiti at Mangos....had 3 people banging the door down.....LOL [Linked Image]
Tammy is my name and number on that bathroom wall at Mango's again? ROFLMAO
Hey big daddy.... loved your pix!! especially the sunsets; just gorgeous. plus, you took alotta pix of places i wanted to see. thanx!!!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board