AmbergrisCaye.com Home

March trip report

Posted By: capt_cu2

March trip report - 04/15/02 03:13 AM

Well here it is. Unfortunately I lost the battery out of my disposable camera for the March Board meeting. [Linked Image]
http://captcucharts.homestead.com/Trip_Report2.html
Posted By: Richard Chambers

Re: March trip report - 04/15/02 03:25 AM

Great report ! Good format too!
Looks like you had a good one.......Richard
Posted By: NYgal

Re: March trip report - 04/15/02 03:28 AM

Good job.
What a nice way to display your trip.

Thanks [Linked Image]
Posted By: Johnboy

Re: March trip report - 04/15/02 03:37 AM

Sounds as tho you had a marvelous time, as does most everyone...Can;t wait (although I'll have to)for June 30......We are staying next door to BB at Mata Rocks......
Really enjoyed your report...Wish everyone that goes would take time to give a report................John
Posted By: sweetjane

Re: March trip report - 04/15/02 04:02 AM

nice format, good report, great pics.

but what was up with the sneakers & socks on the beach outside mambo's????
Posted By: LaurieMar

Re: March trip report - 04/15/02 05:23 AM

Great report. I am there - at Banana Beach in a third floor ocean view room - in 18 days!
Posted By: Chloe

Re: March trip report - 04/15/02 03:29 PM

Great report and pictures.
You looked good beside the mermaid at Mango's. Mermaid lost her right arm sometime between Feb and Dec of 2001.
YES YES, that house is our dream home too.
Posted By: B_b_f_b

Re: March trip report - 04/15/02 03:49 PM

GREAT REPORT!!!

I LOVE Banana Beach. Thank you so much for such a wonderful trip report. Very well done. Thanks.

16 days for me to go, yipppppppppeeeeeeeee!!
Posted By: beachluvr

Re: March trip report - 04/15/02 05:51 PM

chloe, she lost here arm between feb & may of 2001...we were there in May & took a picture of my friend standing beside the mermaid & it was gone then...we're narrowing it down! gina
Posted By: beachluvr

Re: March trip report - 04/15/02 05:53 PM

really a great job of the report & the pics...thanx for sharing
Posted By: seashell

Re: March trip report - 04/16/02 08:14 AM

Thanks so much! That was a great report, I love the format.

I was looking at your wonderful picture of bustling downtown San Pedro and my heart went into my throat and one word formed . . . home. Sigh.
Posted By: capt_cu2

Re: March trip report - 04/17/02 07:10 AM

Hey guys,

Hope it down loaded OK. It was an awesome trip. Neither of us are “camera people”. In fact on our first trip together, we had 7 pix for 7 days, so we have tried to improve on that. [Linked Image]

JohnB: Mata Rocks looks nice and they have a beach bar. [Linked Image] Jane: Yes those socks! In 10 years I’ll be wearing black, over the calf socks, made from 100% synthetic fibers, and calling everyone that’s under 40 a “young whippersnapper” hehe [Linked Image] The best part is, I’ll still think I’m kool. hehe [Linked Image] Chloe, thanks for welcoming me to this board its been a great source of info. There is something about Greek poetry wrt your name?? but I can’t recall it at this moment. Becky thanks for pushing me over the edge on BB, I think it was you booking your 3rd trip that did it. Seashell if I recall, your trip got cancelled? Ouch! [Linked Image] Hope you have something on the horizon. [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Greg
Posted By: seashell

Re: March trip report - 04/17/02 09:08 AM

Wow, Greg, what a great memory you have!

Yes, it's true my Feb trip to AC got cancelled but don't feel too bad for me, I don't deserve it. I had just returned from 3 weeks over Xmas and New Years.

Also, I'm leaving in two weeks for another dive vacation in the South Pacific and plan to be down in Florida in a few months, as well as back in the Caribbean (if not San Pedro itself) before the year is out.

"Don't cry for me, Argentina." [Linked Image]
Posted By: Chloe

Re: March trip report - 04/17/02 02:59 PM

Capt_cu2 thanks, put your thinking cap on and find Chloe in the poetry.
For sure, Chloe is Chloe......LOL
Posted By: GetMeOuttaHere!

Re: March trip report - 04/17/02 09:50 PM

Thank you so much for this....got me all pumped up for Saturday! 2 more days til FREEDOM!!!
Patricia
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board