AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Since we got back on thus, Cheri and I have been workin our butts off.. So in a couple of days we will have ours!!!!!!!! Hey CHOCHO!!!! Good to finally meet ya there.. These Blue drinks!!!!!
Talk with ya all soon!!!!!
Rick wink :p :rolleyes: cool laugh laugh
Yo Rick....
Your exclamation point key is sticking bud....LOL

Details...we want details!
Hey Rick,,,it's CHOOCHOO.....great guy...lots of fun! C
Let me get this straight now,

Rick, you say you were taking pictures when your "unfortunate accident" occured eek . Cheri, you say you weren't "alchohol impaired" you were just sleepy and hungry shocked . hmmmmmm..is that your stories and are you sticking to it? LOL
LOL,
I was taking pictures, but been traveling all day and a few good Belikins!!!! And Cheri was imparied, but having a great time!!!!! 1st night on the island!!!! Wouldn't trade it for the world. laugh laugh laugh wink
Rick
Can't wait to read this trip report AND see pixs! lol wink I can't believe Choochoo was there as well, he never said nothin...
Hey Choochoo where be your trip report? Or is he even back yet? hummmm
Hey Rick-it was the SECOND night on the island....lololol....Love You....C....and YES, that's our story and we're sticking to it!!! Just turned film in today. WE always have fun when we go, some disappoints, not of great importance. Spent alot of time with our dear friend Bernd, who stays at the Hideaway, spent time taking care of things. And CHOOCHOO just kinda popped out at us at the Palapa...it was truly a surprise!! Met a couple other people from the board at SAGA who were leaving donations. We don't usually do "tourist things" anymore......mostly just visit with folks. Have lots of "local" friends we like to spend time with. Not much to report on, sorry guys, but we'll do our best to get some pics up soon......C
Hey Ric & Cheri,
Glad to hear you had a great trip. We will be on the island Dec. 18th. thru Jan. 10th. Can't wait to get in the sun. This cold weather in Salt Lake is getting to me. Whats the update on your house? Is it finished? Are you ready to move in ?
Can't wait to hear about it. One day we'll be on the island at the same time, so we can finally meet.
Take Care
Kathy
The house is fine, still have some finishing work to do, but should be done in a couple of months..
You know Belize time...LOL!!!
Yes it will be great to final meet, it was just like when we finally got to meet ChooChoo, this trip!!! I should of known at BC's that this was him, he had this Blue drink in front of him, then he came up to us at the Palapa and introduced himself!!!! Great Guy!!! We saw him again, when we were leaving to come home. He was checking out Celi's for lunch!!
E us!!!!
Thanks, Rick
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board