AmbergrisCaye.com Home
I am trying to find out what there is to do on your island at night. I am a 17 year old american teenager looking for a "good time" on the island. I will be relaxing during the day, e.g. scuba diving. And would like to party at night. Please give me some suggestions and/or recommendations.

Greatly appreciated,
Doug E Fresh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Nightly activities for a visiting american teenager? - 03/27/01 07:01 PM
Bring condoms with you !
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Nightly activities for a visiting american teenager? - 03/27/01 10:26 PM
You can hang out at the Sandbox Restaurant, Wish Willies Restaurant & Bar, Oceanside Restaurant & Bar, Popeye's Restaurant & Bar and on Thursdays - Saturday nights you can go to the Sunset View Disco till 3:00 AM..... All within walking distance.

Usually people dine at the restaurant of their choice first, meet new friends and then head out for Karaoki &/or dancing afterwards....

The docks are usually nice places to hang out and count the stars, feel the fresh breeze in your face and chat, getting to know other travellers..

Have fun!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board