AmbergrisCaye.com Home

internet on Caye Caulker

Posted By: Anonymous

internet on Caye Caulker - 03/29/01 02:58 AM

Does anyone know if there is an internet cafe on Caye Caulker???
Do they have a web site?????

Re: internet on Caye Caulker - 03/29/01 11:20 PM

There was at least one cyber cafe when we visited a year ago...it's easy to find on Front Street...I don't think they have a Web site and I don't know their charges since I didn't avail myself of their service.

Re: internet on Caye Caulker - 03/31/01 01:03 AM

YES...there is internet in Caye Caulker...you can't always find a telephone...but the internet cafe is excellent...i use it everyday...i live on Caye Caulker...and all of the phones are not completely replaced since the hurricane in October...the island looks absolutely fabulous...but if you want to talk to home while on vacation...visit Caye Caulker Internet Cafe...right beside Sandbox...you cannot miss it. New computers too...so as long as the Telephone Company's server is working...you can definitely get good connection to home!!!
His rates are pretty cheap...US$2.25 for 20 minutes!!!
Check out their website at www.belizecybercafes.com
They can even book you a really CHEAP trip to Guatemala!!!
Wendy

Re: internet on Caye Caulker - 04/08/01 09:41 PM

What's up with the people at belizecybercafes.com? Twice over the last 2 weeks I have emailed them from their site asking about tours for a group of nine but have gotten no response.

Re: internet on Caye Caulker - 04/09/01 02:25 AM

Hi Lynn,

Could you post your e-mail on this forum...I believe my website is working properly, but i have answered all of my e-mails...so if you have not had a response from me, it is possible something strange has happened.

Please post your e-mail address here, and i will respond ASAP.

Sorry for any confusion!!!

Moran www.belizecybercafes.com

Re: internet on Caye Caulker - 04/13/01 10:08 PM

For Moran... my email address is [email protected]
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board