AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: GRAFFICE HELP WITH RESEVATIONS FOR LODGING - 12/10/01 02:17 AM
I'M HAVING A HARD TIME TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE RESERVATIONS FOR THIS FEB. THERE WILL BE TWO OF US TRAVLING AND THINK WE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT AND HOW TO MAKE RESEVATIONS AT TROPICAL PARIDISE,ANCHORAGE RESORT OR SEASIDE CABANAS.IS IT BEST TO JUST CALL,ARRIVE UNEXPECTED OR IS THERE A TRAVEL AGENT I HAVEN'T READ ABOUT. THANKS DUANE AND BARB
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HELP WITH RESEVATIONS FOR LODGING - 12/10/01 11:30 PM
Try "Treasured Travels", Front Street, Caye Caulker, Belize at: [email protected]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HELP WITH RESEVATIONS FOR LODGING - 12/19/01 04:17 AM
How about:
www.staycayecaulker.com
Posted By: RUSS Re: HELP WITH RESEVATIONS FOR LODGING - 12/19/01 06:52 PM
Just got back from CC and had a great time at Seaside Cabanas. It has the best location, followed by Tropical Paradise. You can see their website at http://www.seasidecabanas.com/. I booked via the website, or send an email to [email protected].

I really enjoyed the stand alone cabana that we had. Ask for one of the 4 in the front. The main building has larger rooms than the cabanas, and a/c, but I never needed it as there was always a breeze and a ceiling and floor fan. If in the main building be sure to get the top floor for the view and to not have walking above you. You might get some noise from the adjacent rooms. No noise problems in the cabanas.

Barbara and Sally and the rest of the staff could not have been nicer. Booked a snorkle trip, a dive trip and even a plane ticket right from the front office. I will definately go back.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board