AmbergrisCaye.com Home

plentiful??

Posted By: Anonymous

plentiful?? - 01/17/02 07:43 AM

I'm heading down this spring (March) and am just wondering if I should make reservations for a place to stay, or will there be plenty of places to stay? Preferably a cabana- $25US a night for 2-3 people. What are my chances of finding a good place without calling ahead? Thanks for any insight!!!!!
I am anticipating good times!
Posted By: Ragga Gal

Re: plentiful?? - 02/05/02 02:52 AM

There is Chateau Giselle, that you should make reservatons for. Check the ad for the house for rent on this messageboard.
Posted By: Mermaid

Re: plentiful?? - 02/05/02 04:52 AM

March is looking pretty booked, especially for the upper scale accommodations with websites.

But there are a number of more budget accommodations that don't really take reservations, so if you don't mind walking around a bit, you may very well be able to find something in your price range.

Cheers
Posted By: Cybercayecaulker.com

Re: plentiful?? - 02/08/02 05:20 AM

When you arrive at the main pier, there will probably be porters or dock workers with bicycle carts who can help you find a room. They usually know who has vacancies and can carry your luggage for 5 bz. per person (U.S. 2.50)
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: plentiful?? - 02/08/02 03:44 PM

Hey Harmony:

Would be glad to book you a room in my guest house. Rooms only have one queen-sized bed, however, so not sure if it can fit three people.

If I can be of help, please e-mail me.

Cheers,
Wendy A.
© 2019 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board