AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Anonymous Third Time to Caye Caulker - 11/10/02 04:54 AM
Looking for lodging suggestions for two married couples and two-year old daughter. I've spent couple of months there in the past staying many at Sea-Breez and Anchorage. Looking for suggestions and comments
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Third Time to Caye Caulker - 11/10/02 05:05 AM
I would suggest Tropical Paradise Hotel

If you need more info

[email protected]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Third Time to Caye Caulker - 11/10/02 05:45 PM
Rent a house and some bikes. caulkercabanas.com is one place. Another is Diane Kuylen. Her place is very nice but not cheap.Heredia's rentals has some too.There are several others.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Third Time to Caye Caulker - 11/10/02 07:08 PM
You could check out Chateau Giselle's website. It is a beautiful 3 bedroom guest house with kitchen and living room area and sounds perfect for your small group. You can email me at [email protected] and I can forward the email for you to Chateau Giselle.

Kind regards.
Posted By: RL Re: Third Time to Caye Caulker - 11/11/02 09:02 PM
there is also the Ocean Pearl Royale. They have cabins - two bedrooms, bath, kitchen and living room. Small refrigerator. I always enjoy it as they are reasonable and you can cook / make your own meals when you don't feel like going out. Try Gertrude at [email protected]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Third Time to Caye Caulker - 11/12/02 01:02 AM
Hi:

You might want to browse this website for some centrally-located private homes that are available for rent (www.cayecaulkerhomes.com).

Cheers,
Wendy
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board