AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Looking for Lost Friend

Posted By: Dare2travel

Looking for Lost Friend - 05/07/03 02:11 PM

I visited Caye Caulker end of last year and had the time of my life. This is what I call Heaven!

The locals are VERY FRIENDLY and I made some good friends while enjoying the sun.

Since my return back home to South Africa I have lost some contact details. Im trying to locate a guy that is called "Bad Dog" - If you know him or see him, Im looking for his contact details please.

Thanks
Joey
South Africa
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Looking for Lost Friend - 07/10/03 07:00 AM

Ha I'm with Dare2travel Caye Caulker is by far one of the coolest place of all time. I'm just one of the random white kids who came with my family to enjoy a taste of paradise. I was wondering if any of the local "ballas" ever get online or have AIM or some way of keeping in touch. Or if you are known as "Portland" what were the movies that you told me to remember and watch when i got back to the states. I'm one of the white kids who played basketball and I stayed at the white house right across from the bball court (Cheatue Gisel or somethin like that). anyway i just have to say again that Caye Caulker is the coolest place onthe face of the earth.
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board