AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Caye Caulker--Accomodations for Under 300/wk??

Posted By: james

Caye Caulker--Accomodations for Under 300/wk?? - 03/22/04 11:57 PM

My wife and I stayed in in a cottage at Seaview 2 years ago for our honeymoon, but now it's $100 more per week (400+ I think). We want to stay near the water, in a clean place with hot/cold shower, kitchen with stove, fridge, etc, with a hammock outside, a full or queen size bed, and with a picture or two on the web I can look at. All for around $300/wk. That can't be too much to ask, can it? Any assistance would greatly be appreciated.

Re: Caye Caulker--Accomodations for Under 300/wk?? - 03/23/04 12:01 AM

I also forgot to mention that we'd probably be going in late August of this year. We also remember seeing a place called Chocolates when we were there last. Does anyone know about them?
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Caye Caulker--Accomodations for Under 300/wk?? - 03/26/04 12:25 AM

HI there James,
In August you should get pretty good prices, Chocolates is still here,that is Annie and Chocolate but if you can't get ahold of them, please try us, [email protected],
we are located behind De Real Macaw and have nice clean, spare, suites wit H/C private bathroom in each room.
Allie

Re: Caye Caulker--Accomodations for Under 300/wk?? - 03/26/04 03:07 AM

HEY ALLIE THE GUY WANTS A KITCHEN CAN'T YOU READ!

Re: Caye Caulker--Accomodations for Under 300/wk?? - 03/26/04 07:26 AM

Easy now...all information I get is appreciated...I do want a kitchen though. I love going by that grocery store (Chan's I think) and picking up fresh eggs and fixins to make in the morning.

Re: Caye Caulker--Accomodations for Under 300/wk?? - 03/26/04 07:27 AM

Easy now...all information I get is appreciated...I do want a kitchen though. I love going by that grocery store (Chan's I think) and picking up fresh eggs and fixins to make in the morning.

Re: Caye Caulker--Accomodations for Under 300/wk?? - 03/26/04 04:39 PM

You could take a look at www.cayecaulkerrentals.com. There are some houses there to suit your budget - although not on the beach. See what you think.

Amanda
Posted By: grapes of wrath

Re: Caye Caulker--Accomodations for Under 300/wk?? - 03/29/04 03:05 AM

for 350 a week, Manfred at Seaview Hotel has a blue cottage behind his place--good breeze--very simple and local--4 burners on the counter, cold water, table and chairs plus beds--little fron porch and a nice shady dock to hang out on--good place for 1 week--2 is too many.
Posted By: Tone

Re: Caye Caulker--Accomodations for Under 300/wk?? - 04/02/04 01:47 AM

I just got back from Caye Caulker and rented a small cabana from Ignacio's Cabanas on the Southern side of the island. Where I stayed didn't have a kitchen but he does have 1 or 2 cabanas that do, no tv or a/c, for about $65/nt Belize. Hammock included. I don't think they have a website though unfortunately.

Re: Caye Caulker--Accomodations for Under 300/wk?? - 04/14/04 01:07 AM

Check us out:

PEACH ON THE BEACH

No stove, but we do have a microwave, coffee maker & fridge....and a hammock on the porch.

We also have a restaurant 2 doors down!

Re: Caye Caulker--Accomodations for Under 300/wk?? - 04/14/04 02:41 AM

Hey all! Decided to do the seaview thing again. Checked with Manfred, and found out that the little house where we stayed before will actually be 325/wk, as opposed to the 400 I thought it would be (that's actually for the cottage closest to the water). As I said, we stayed there for our honeymoon before. The mosquitoes were rough in there, but I suppose that is the case anywhere on the island. Anyway, we'll be there for the last full week in August...can't wait!
© 2019 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board