AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: RickyC Budget Accommodation - 01/26/05 10:02 PM
Can anyone help us?

Me and a friend are planning a trip to belize at the end of March and are hoping to stay on caye caulker possibly up to a month.

From a Budget perpecrtive where would be the best places to stay, as close to the beach as possible? We are not fussy about luxuries!!!

Thanks
Ricky
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Budget Accommodation - 01/27/05 07:02 AM
Try motel 1788 right next to the split you can e-mail us at [email protected]
Posted By: [email protected] Re: Budget Accommodation - 01/27/05 03:58 PM
Just came back from cc on tuesday.Stayed in Blue seas . $ 18 us for a room without bathroom or $50us for a nice room with bathroom and tv. Bathrooms and showers are on the side.Always stay there. Very nice place and the lady is very nice too. Hammocks under beautiful tree right on the beach. Sincerely recommend
Posted By: [email protected] Re: Budget Accommodation - 01/27/05 08:40 PM
sorry, it is Blue Wave
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Budget Accommodation - 01/27/05 09:47 PM
I like the Wave's place too-right on the seaside.The cheapest place is Sandy Lane.It is about US$10-12 no private bath . Clean and bare with nice management.My budget friends usually stay there.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Budget Accommodation - 01/28/05 01:59 PM
Tina's Backpacker's Hostel is the cheapest Beachfront place on CC. It is located (5 buildings away)just right of the main pier where the water taxis dock.
Posted By: RickyC Re: Budget Accommodation - 01/30/05 06:43 PM
Thanks for all your help and suggestions - I really appreciate it.

Would you suggest booking our stay in advance or could we just turn up and find appropriate accommodation?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Budget Accommodation - 01/30/05 06:54 PM
Pre booking is best but you can usually find something available when you get there. Do you feel lucky?
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board