carry.

How is freight and creates delivered
to CC and who would I get in contact
about that?

Thanks for any replies.

surf
Posted By: Cybercayecaulker.com

Re: Freight and Create Delivery to CC - 04/24/05 03:45 PM

Manuel Trejo operates a barge that leaves from Belize City at least 2x a week and comes to Caye Caulker.
Liz Ross [email protected] also has a barge and I think Crystal shipping comes into Caye Caulker. Manuel & Liz both live on Caye Caulker, and both will be easy to look up when you get here.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Freight and Create Delivery to CC - 04/25/05 09:06 PM

Manuel is 501 604 1354. Check with him way in advance. I didn't and it was a mistake.Liz doesn't run regular and Crystal is hard to catch on the Caye when they come in the middle of the night. Manuel brings the goods to your house.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Freight and Create Delivery to CC - 04/27/05 04:16 AM

Hi Surf. We have a LCM 8 rated for 65 ton with Bob Cat and D3 Dozer to assist with offloading. Will also have a 15 ton crane in appx. one week. We do make regular runs and runs to fit specific needs. You can contact me at [email protected] or [email protected] Phone #501-610-4021 or 501-220-4210. If offloading at back dock arrangments can be made with Manual or Marty to use their vehicles for deliveries.

We are also retrofitting vessel to haul 10,000+ gallons of water in additional to our abilities to haul fuel. Let us know your needs.

Liz
© 2019 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board