AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Anonymous WEDDING ON CAYE CAULKER OR SAN PEDRO - 09/02/05 07:59 PM
I am planning our wedding in Belize, and we defintely are going to get married on the cayes.
Ambergris looks like it has more to offer, but it is more expensive than Caye Caulker. Caye Caulker is more in our price range, but what type of wedding can I plan on Caye Caulker? Where can I have a receiption for 80 guests? Is the island nice?
Anyone had their wedding on Caye Caulker?
Anna
Posted By: Anonymous Re: WEDDING ON CAYE CAULKER OR SAN PEDRO - 09/02/05 09:03 PM
Diane has arranged some weddings on Caye Caulker.Her address is [email protected]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: WEDDING ON CAYE CAULKER OR SAN PEDRO - 09/02/05 09:17 PM
Hi, I am an independent wedding coordinator on Caye Caulker and would be happy to help you plan your special day. You can contact me at [email protected]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: WEDDING ON CAYE CAULKER OR SAN PEDRO - 09/02/05 11:15 PM
Now you can plan your entire wedding on-line

visit www.thecaye.com

Congratulations
Wendy Casson
Posted By: Anonymous Re: WEDDING ON CAYE CAULKER OR SAN PEDRO - 09/05/05 05:03 PM
Yes, get married on Caye Caulker. You can have a beautiful beach wedding and there are very experienced people to organise it and they can put you in touch with other couple who got married there recently.

CC is much more beautiful, laid back, less developed, and less busy than San Pedro, with no traffic, everything you need is there. Of course, it depends what you want....

What time of year is the wedding?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: WEDDING ON CAYE CAULKER OR SAN PEDRO - 09/05/05 07:08 PM
While the wedding coordinators are planning your wedding, I would be happy to find accomodations for your group of 80 plus plan a snorkelling day or any other activity you might want to do while here.
Contact me at [email protected]

At your service,
Tina
Posted By: Anonymous Re: WEDDING ON CAYE CAULKER OR SAN PEDRO - 09/06/05 02:09 AM
I visit CC often, and weddings there are pretty. Where it's your wedding staying at Seaside Cabanas would be aweaome. Check out their website. It's all new buildings, some with tatched roofs. They have the only swimming pool and it is in a closed courtyard. I think it's the prettiest place on the island. The island is small and quaint. Walking, bicycles and golf carts are the mod of transportation.
(www.seasidecabanas.com)
Posted By: AlJ Re: WEDDING ON CAYE CAULKER OR SAN PEDRO - 09/06/05 07:10 PM
Hi

I put my Caye Caulker pictures on a web site if you would like to look them over. If I were deciding, I'd go to Caye Caulker but that's just me. Look under travelogues and trip pictures.
www.ALandSUEJohnson.com
My wife and I got married on da Caye in May. We had about 50 guests. Most stayed for the whole week, and they raved about the experience. Sally Gilham arranged the whole thing and she did a great job. Her email is:

[email protected]

My email is:

[email protected]

if you have any questions.

I would also look into Wendy's site. She and her husband are class acts. We did our rehearsal dinner at Habaneros, their fabulous restaurant.

If you choose Caye Caulker for your wedding, you are going to have a great time. Be prepared to make sacrafices though, remember that this is an island, a poor island at that, and some things you simply aren't going to have unless you pay through the nose... Keep an open mind and remember to RELAX and GO SLOW.

Alex
Hi:

We offer wedding packages, including accommodations, and custom weddings on our website at www.auxilloubeachsuites.com/caulkerwedding2.html

Please e-mail us to let us know if we can be of any help.

Thanks and cheers,
Wendy
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board