AmbergrisCaye.com Home

No News Clips?

Posted By: Anonymous

No News Clips? - 03/04/06 08:56 PM

I came to the mesage board very excited to catch up on the latest Belize Times clips that are usually posted here each week. But to my surprise, there was none today. "What happened," I asked myself. I thought and thought, and after Google-ing a bunch of Belize newspapers and news stations, it dawned on me why there were no Belize Times updates. Could it be that it is directly related to the embarrassing fact that all over Belize......you are seeing RED?

Re: No News Clips? - 03/04/06 09:10 PM

Could Be! I wondered why all articles were from BZ Times and none from the other papers. The reporter is no FOX -- Fair & Balanced!! GO RED!!!

Re: No News Clips? - 03/06/06 09:42 PM

What a great news item to promote Belize and it was missed! With all the turmoil in the world and even right here in our region vis a vis Haiti, Belize made a democratic and peaceful political transition in it's municipal elections. Congratulations my fellow Belizeans!!

Re: No News Clips? - 03/06/06 09:43 PM

What a great news item to promote Belize and it was missed! With all the turmoil in the world and even right here in our region vis a vis Haiti, Belize made a democratic and peaceful political transition in it's municipal elections. Congratulations my fellow Belizeans!!
Posted By: cayecaulkerreefer1954

Re: No News Clips? - 03/06/06 11:29 PM

I missed it........what is the news?
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board