AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Buy Compact Flash on Caye Caulker?

Posted By: AlJ

Buy Compact Flash on Caye Caulker? - 03/07/06 04:55 PM

I received an email from someone last night who had a damaged compact flash card for their digital camera. She wanted to know if there was anywhere on Caye Caulker to buy a new one. I'm not aware of anywhere but suggested she contact one of the photographers on the island. Does anyone know if you can but a CF card on the island. If not, someone should stock a small supply to sell the tourists.
Posted By: Nadine

Re: Buy Compact Flash on Caye Caulker? - 03/07/06 10:47 PM

There is nowhere on the island, but a few places in the Belize City worth a try, maybe Angelos, GS-com, some of the electronics stores. They will be pricey though because of the customs duties, and cheaper to buy elsewhere.

Wish her luck, and for security, always carry a spare in future! Hindsight is a wonderful thing.....

Re: Buy Compact Flash on Caye Caulker? - 03/07/06 10:48 PM

Thanks Nadine. That's pretty much what I told her. I still think someone should stock 2 or 3. A desperate tourist would pay a lot if they needed to.
Posted By: Caye Connect

Re: Buy Compact Flash on Caye Caulker? - 03/08/06 11:36 PM

I have a few 256MB cards sitting around. I will sell one to her for a fair price. I am at Seaside Cabanas Mon-Thu at 5pm and Fri at 4pm (picking up my wife from the water taxi, hence the schedule).

Have your friend stop by and speak with me.

Alex

Re: Buy Compact Flash on Caye Caulker? - 03/09/06 01:41 AM

Thanks. Very nice offer. Now if she'll only email back.
Posted By: Cybercayecaulker.com

Re: Buy Compact Flash on Caye Caulker? - 03/11/06 04:59 AM

Brodies in Belize City carries them also
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board