AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: mslisa UDP + Ellis - 03/13/06 12:56 AM
Hola CC people!
I haven't checked out the message board in awhile. I did see the new website design - very kool!

I was hype to hear the UDP won the municipal elections. I hope this brings about some much needed and positive change for the country.

I've also been in touch with Ellis. He's healing well, but misses home a lot. Me too...nothing but slushy rain in Northern Cali. Hectic!

I found a Belizean radio station via Winamp > Shoutcast Radio. Yay! A wee somethin betta dah nuttin.

xo
mslisa
Posted By: Anonymous Re: UDP + Ellis - 03/17/06 03:18 PM
Hey Lisa,
How did the divorce go? Are you ever coming back to Belize?
Posted By: mslisa Re: UDP + Ellis - 03/29/06 11:11 AM
Uh - not! I'm think I may come back this summer and sort that rass out (the divorce, not him). What you gwan do? Life!

I'm thinking a week to ten days; hopefully I have some time to visit CC before venturing home. Next year Brazil! [Linked Image]
Posted By: mslisa Re: UDP + Ellis - 04/12/06 06:53 PM
Comin bek home!
Hola CC people. I'm returing to Belize in June. It's open-ended how long I'll stay, but mostly in BC at the start. I'd like to know if the schools, nurse clinic, Wendy, or Allie need help. I can certainly donate some time to the community. I speak Kreole and Spanish fluently, and have always vibed well with the locals. Drop a line anytime.

bless up!
mslisa
Posted By: Auxillou Beach Suites Re: UDP + Ellis - 04/12/06 11:51 PM
C'mon down Ms. Lisa. I have lots of things I can use some help with!

:-)

Thanks and cheers,
Wendy
Posted By: mslisa Re: UDP + Ellis - 04/14/06 04:54 AM
Hi Wendy,
Yay! Girl anytime. I'm keen with computers too. I speak Italian and French as well, so that might be useful. I'm pretty handy and not afraid to get my hands dirty. No princess we!

Here's my email: [email protected]
drop a line anytime. I'm getting my ticket next week.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board