AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Available land on North CC

Posted By: state of mind

Available land on North CC - 05/02/06 11:40 AM

On a recent trip to CC, I found out that Land is now availble for sale on the undeveloped part of the split. I guess that empty side of the Island is CC North.

Anyone knows how to go about purchasing Land on CC North. Who's the owner?
Please share your thoughts and revert with comments on purchasing land on the isolated part of CC.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Available land on North CC - 05/02/06 05:12 PM

As I understand it no water or electricity there. They are working on a ferry to take people back and forth but right now there is small boats that will take you sometimes. There is people living there and not sure what they are doing for water? Also at least one great eating place I have heard. Some may have generators there. I have heard rumer if ever a great hurricane hits it may be gone. Anyone else hear this? Go stay on the island and get to know the people Everyone has a bad egg no matter where you go or visit or live. But you will fall in love with this place if you give it time.

Re: Available land on North CC - 05/02/06 06:41 PM

[email protected]
Posted By: annes

Re: Available land on North CC - 05/02/06 08:32 PM

I have a beach front lot for sale on the north side. Contact me at [email protected]

Re: Available land on North CC - 05/02/06 10:34 PM

Thanks!
still looking for more info.

Not trying to buy land from a 2nd hand person for their price. More interested in purchasing land direclty from the Original seller. Should cost less.
Seems this place is developing slowly but surely. I am quite young now, but believe the land will value much more in the future.
Posted By: Dane

Re: Available land on North CC - 05/02/06 10:55 PM

The modest price land there was sold by the Queen to those folks. You will need to buy it from a current owner.
That island still has the bulk of its mangroves. You are safer there than on the South Island, some might argue.The area in danger is between Oceanside and the Iquana Reef. Water blows completely through there fron one side of the island to another, even when a hurricane misses.
In hurricane Keith the North Island sustained less damage than the South.
Posted By: edreef

Re: Available land on North CC - 05/03/06 07:23 PM

I will be on the island by the end of may. can someone tell me were to go for more info about the north development? will there be "for sale" signs by the beach?

Re: Available land on North CC - 05/04/06 11:09 AM

Not really. There is hardly anyone living on the North Island. You do need to take a boat over there. Not sure how you'll find the right person with the answers to our question. I really need to know who is selling the land on the North Island. I do know someone that purchased land and built a home there. Too bad the guy is currently out of the Country on vacation. I'm also aware of the price he purchased it for. Not bad at all!!!!
Posted By: Dane

Re: Available land on North CC - 05/04/06 12:53 PM

Two handy tips: that area was acquired by GOB many years ago.The lots were passed out to locals, creating hundreds of "original owners." there is no developer involved.You must ask around here on the island to find owners one at a time. I know of no person who owns more than one.
You need cash. You can't get a loan here and US banks won't loan on Belize real estate.

Re: Available land on North CC - 05/04/06 05:48 PM

So how much is land on the North going for now a days? Can you still find lots on or across the beach from original owner for less then US$30,000?

Re: Available land on North CC - 05/04/06 08:10 PM

it is true there is land gonig for less than 30 thou us but it may be swap land watch out ok. so better contact harry dole cused he is going to sell prety soon watch out he has lots of land and good quality aight.

Re: Available land on North CC - 05/04/06 08:56 PM

The person I know bought for $10K US a lot. I was offered that price a year ago, but did not jump on it. At that time, I did not see a future in the North Island as I do now.
I am currently waiting for that guy to return to BZE.

Re: Available land on North CC - 05/17/06 07:47 PM

who has lots for $10K these days? do you have an e-mail of that person?
Posted By: odavidson

Re: Available land on North CC - 05/18/06 01:02 AM

If Belize evers suffers a major( i. e. Katrina) hurricane,Caye Caulker will be a sand bar. There is no way that any of the structures on the island could survive a 15 to 30 foot storm surge.

Re: Available land on North CC - 05/18/06 06:02 PM

ok first of all caye caulker will not be a sand bar we are not that underneath the sea ok. also thanks god we have the reef which is better by far then times better than walls that where broken in katrina. huricane kith was here and we took it and we are here few damages and we are back. unless there is a tsunami then we will be underwater sand ok. read useful facts before you get to conclusion. use a little bit of commong sence but if you don't have none it is ok if you read it will get to you ok.
bye. ha ha.
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board