AmbergrisCaye.com Home

pedicures

Posted By: Anonymous

pedicures - 05/05/06 05:29 PM

silly question compare to some of the more serious topics on this board, but is there anywhere on CC to get pedicures? [Linked Image]

Re: pedicures - 05/05/06 06:21 PM

How about a massage? Can anyone tell me if there is anywhere to get one, where to find them, and their rates???
Posted By: Auxillou Beach Suites

Re: pedicures - 05/06/06 12:14 AM

Purple Passion does hair dressing, manicures and pedicures. Mariette does massages at the Lotus House.

Thanks and cheers,
Wendy
Posted By: mslisa

Re: pedicures - 05/06/06 12:38 AM

LOL at weed. Brilliant!

Re: pedicures - 05/06/06 01:27 AM

How about us girls in need of some, any guys down there come recommended?

Re: pedicures - 05/06/06 02:36 AM

just be sure to steer clear of Wish Willy

Re: pedicures - 05/06/06 02:45 AM

why stear clear of Wish Willy?

Re: pedicures - 05/06/06 04:46 AM

Yeah...waddup with wish willy? He lethal? Eat if off or somethin?

Re: pedicures - 05/06/06 05:18 AM

yah if you like loosers this is the place to meet them can't even take care of thier own shit worst you ha ha.
i mean wish willy would but the majority are traying to husle u now pum pum and money but they care not street smart caused they are all loosers so watch out gials unless u want to get pump and done.

Re: pedicures - 05/06/06 10:49 PM

If u like has a point fi true.

Re: pedicures - 05/07/06 12:08 AM

any brothels on CC ??? or do locals not need them as you got enough tourist wanting to get laid by a local...for free

Re: pedicures - 05/07/06 01:53 AM

Pretty dayum much, Sandy. No need for a brothel yah. It's a win win situation I suppose; the predator and it's prey on holiday. Mostly young dudes target the white tourist gials. Not many of those women hang in the city; jus pass through.

When they hit the islands, a lil bit of fun.

Just don't do what I did and marry one, sis. I got BZwaxed! It was the bomb for a time then - blam! Double triple Belizean trouble. Wish I had conferred wit If U Like sooner. But whatevs. We sistahs be super crackheaded, too. Love's wicked folly.

Re: pedicures - 05/07/06 02:12 AM

mslisa just married the wrong [#%!] dude by that i mean i think she must have married a dread traying to be a rasta or a monkey that does nfot have [#%!] job or just do catch and kill and do shit no worry about no future casued there is none unless a stupid white chick paid for his shit.

but on the other hand there are great couples that are mixed with w hite gials on the island that get along great and ahve a family. but u got to shit and watch around whos is good and whos bad.

Re: pedicures - 05/07/06 05:13 AM

Thanks real deal, as a matter of fact, some of us treat our girls with respect. I see them as people and not tools that satisfied my every needs. You can't judge us by the little fake ass dreadlocks running around. My conscience is clear....oh, and lisa, sorry for your situation, u blessed though, [Linked Image] smile 4 me

Re: pedicures - 05/07/06 06:37 AM

Bless bliss, RD and Weed Head!
RD your post mek I laugh out loud, mein. FI TRUE!!

Aw am cool my bras, thank you for the positive livity. Sistah run ting, ting no run we. (fave line from Third World Cop, I jes switch ittup). I still strong black queen.

Ya wan try to inspire a brotha fi change and step up, but dem too busy sleepin, look cute, and talk shit.

We all got issues, tho. I really was truly in love like hype. Woulda given him the world, cho. Still would to the right dude. Bet on that. He be chance, nah we.

Ya'll are kewl, mein. I'll be in Belize come late June. Dat club on a back page still bumpin? Love dat joint.
holla!
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board