AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Seachange Dream visit to Caye Caulker for 2008 - 12/31/07 08:48 PM
Hello all,
Wishing you a joyful and abundant 2008!
I have been a member of the AC message board for many years and have reviewed lots of posts here and on other boards. I am looking for ideas from experienced Caye Caulker visitors and residents:
For 2008 - I am turning 55. I enjoy traniquility, food, water adventures (including SCUBA), drink, music, my law practice, travel writing, my adopted PUREBRED AC POTLICKER (who will remain at home with a potlicker-sitter) and my husband. So, if you have read this far, would you be willing to share with me your perfect dream week on Caye Caulker, given the above? I am grateful to any who wish to provide ideas, even Deacon.
Warm regards,
Lynn
I have visited Belize three times in the last four years, with two visits to AC, sidetrip to CC and another visit to Placencia.
Thanks again,
l
We've been there three times and really enjoyed it. There's 3 trip reports and sets of pictures available at the link at the end of the post.
How about the Raggamuffin sailing snorkel tour that goes from Caye Caulker to Placencia? I believe its a 3 day sailing, snorkel, camping trip that island hops down the coast of Belize.
You could do a helicopter tour of the coastal areas and atolls with Astrum Helicopters.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board