AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Wish I was there!

Posted By: Nakota

Wish I was there! - 01/01/08 04:28 AM

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year. Hopefully next year this time me, Dan, Butkis and Ditka will be there full time celebrating with you all! Love, Jeannice
Posted By: Cybercayecaulker.com

Re: Wish I was there! - 01/01/08 11:27 PM

Happy New Year to you too Nakota! It looks like the people of Caye Caulker were out partying too late last night to reply to your well wish.
Posted By: Nakota

Re: Wish I was there! - 01/01/08 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by Cybercayecaulker.com
Happy New Year to you too Nakota! It looks like the people of Caye Caulker were out partying too late last night to reply to your well wish.

Cant say I blame them. I haven't even been home here in Oregon for a month and I'm ready to head back. People on CC should remember me and my potlicker Ditka (ya can't forget Ditka once you've seen her). Cooper was the photographer at my surprise wedding (amazing photos..amazing husband...amazing place!). Anyhows I'm looking for a one+ bedroom to rent for a month as I'm bringing my 19yr old pickney with me.Also both Butkis (potlicker #2) and Ditka would be coming as well. Nothing fancy. We stayed at Anglers Reef (under Charlie from Ragggamuffin) this last time but I don't need anything that nice. I can only justify going again if it's cheaper than staying here. Can't have the hubby spending all his hard earned dough. Lol! Say around $500 US for the month. Front, back, middle street...makes no difference. It's all within walking distance anyways. Any help would be apreciated! Much Love
© 2019 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board