AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Red Sox San Pedro to Caye Caulker ???? - 02/05/08 03:57 PM
I am travleing with 6 adults and 2 children what is the cheapest way to get from San Pedro (Banyan Bay to be exact) to Caye Caulker for an afternoon or a day.
On the Caye Caulker Water Taxi, unless you can find a charter boat in San Pedro to take you there and back for 200 bzd. Adult round trip tickets are 30 bzd ($15 U.S.) and children 4 years and older ride for 1/2 price.
Posted By: canukgirl Re: San Pedro to Caye Caulker ???? - 02/06/08 05:06 PM
Where is the Caye Caulker water taxi terminal located in SP?
It is on the peir right next to the Tacklebox
Posted By: seashell Re: San Pedro to Caye Caulker ???? - 02/08/08 08:15 AM
What about TripleJ? Do they not do the same run?
You are right, I always forget about Triple J. Where does their boat leave from in San Pedro? I know they arrive at the Rainbow Restaurant dock here on Caye Caulker.
I think the round trip ticket is less expensive than with the CCWT.
Posted By: Red Sox Re: San Pedro to Caye Caulker ???? - 02/08/08 05:11 PM
Whats teh Triple J?
Posted By: travelqueen Re: San Pedro to Caye Caulker ???? - 02/08/08 05:33 PM
I think it was Triple J that I took once. Cheaper for sure but didn't run nearly as often as the water taxi. I think the pick up for this on was near the Amigo's Del Mar pier.

*disclosure: I used Triple J a bit over a year ago so they may have more boats running.
Posted By: Nova Re: San Pedro to Caye Caulker ???? - 02/08/08 11:33 PM
Here's the tripleJ website. (Thanks klcman)

http://www.triplejbelize.com/
Posted By: klcman Re: San Pedro to Caye Caulker ???? - 02/09/08 12:25 AM
ur velcome, nutsy!

Triple J departs SP from Texaco dock and ,according to the respective websites, pricing is identical. So, take FWIIW.

Posted By: colomojo Re: San Pedro to Caye Caulker ???? - 02/20/08 09:15 PM
How late do the water taxis come back to San Pedro? and does anyone know if they will pick up and deliver at condo piers?
Posted By: klcman Re: San Pedro to Caye Caulker ???? - 02/20/08 11:56 PM
See the Triple J schedule on the link 2 posts above yours. Neither service drops at condo piers.
Posted By: colomojo Re: San Pedro to Caye Caulker ???? - 02/21/08 03:18 AM
Thanks KLC - in other words - don't miss the boat unless you want to spend the night
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board