AmbergrisCaye.com Home

accomidations [again]

Posted By: Allen Smith

accomidations [again] - 11/25/00 10:26 PM

I have been trying from some weeks to reserve accommodations for a lengthy stay on Caye Caulker, from December 20 to January 8, for myself and my wife. Since the regular phone numbers do not yet work, I contacted Moran by e-mail at the Cyber Café, who said he would pass on my request for a beachside cabin to some places I liked from a previous visit, like The Seaview Hotel, Shirley’s Guest House, and the Anchorage.

However, I have heard nothing back for almost two weeks, and Moran has not responded to my e-mail for an update. Maybe the lines are down again?

Any advice from anyone on the board about how to pass on my request to these people to see if they will be back in operation and have space for the holiday season. I can be contacted at the e-mail or number below, or if someone can provide me the temporary phone number for these businesses, I will call.

Thanks, and best wishes in this difficult time.

Allen Smith
202-986-1248
[email protected]
Posted By: silkpainter

Re: accomidations [again] - 11/29/00 03:46 PM

I replied this to your email, but I will post it here also.

The community bulletin board idea did not work, so the Internet Cafe is no longer accepting messages. It is unfortunate that Moran did not notify you of this, I posted it in all the web boards. As far as contacting anyone for hotel accomodations, I will be on Caye Caulker in a couple of days, probably by Sunday. If you email me at [email protected] with all your info, I will follow up on helping you to reserve something. No, I'm not a travel agent, I'm an artist. But I really love Belize and I know what hardships these small businesses have been through, and I want to help them in any way I can.

The offer stands for anyone else wanting accomodations on Caye Caulker, I will pass messages along and I will try my best.
--Lee
http://www.caribbean-colors.com
email: [email protected]
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board