AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: silkpainter Rasta Pasta Reopens on Caye Caulker - 04/07/02 07:33 PM
Any of you fans of Rasta Pasta - Marilyn Gill has reopened on Caye Caulker, we are very very pleased about that. So, if you've got a craving for Marilyn's cooking you'll have to get yourself on a boat, and come see me while you're at it!
--Silk
www.caribbean-colors.com
Posted By: trina Re: Rasta Pasta Reopens on Caye Caulker - 04/08/02 03:38 AM
Wasnt' there a "Rasta Pasta" in Placencia as well? Same place, different place?
Posted By: kmatson Re: Rasta Pasta Reopens on Caye Caulker - 04/08/02 05:13 AM
This is wonderful news for all of us that have loved Rasta Pasta over the years. My best to Marilyn and all....can't wait until October!
Posted By: gogo Re: Rasta Pasta Reopens on Caye Caulker - 04/08/02 05:47 AM
where is rasta pasta on CC?

best wishes, marilyn!
Posted By: rastapasta Re: Rasta Pasta Reopens on Caye Caulker - 04/08/02 07:10 AM
Happy to say I have reopened.. and right next to the police station..(quit giggling..I'll behave) where Hurricane restaurant was... been rave reviews on our food already and thanks for everybodies support through such a rough time... Nuff love Maralyn
Posted By: lmarquis Re: Rasta Pasta Reopens on Caye Caulker - 04/08/02 11:00 PM
Cool. Thought I would never get to try Rasta Pasta. I am spending a day on Caye Caulker on my vacation in May, and will definitely drop by for a bite to eat.
Posted By: Marty Re: Rasta Pasta Reopens on Caye Caulker - 04/10/02 01:56 AM
oh gawd, i can't stop the drooling, conch fritters, oh baby...
Posted By: Gela Re: Rasta Pasta Reopens on Caye Caulker - 04/10/02 02:16 AM
This is terrific news! When I went searching for Rasta Pasta last May, I discovered they moved from the SunBreeze Hotel to Placencia. I was prepared to go there last December but Iris paid a visit before me. Now, this June, I planned to take the ferry to CC for the day and now I know where I'm going to eat! I look forward to meeting you Maralyn and I'll look you up too silkpainter.

[This message has been edited by Gela (edited 04-09-2002).]
Posted By: ScubaLdy Re: Rasta Pasta Reopens on Caye Caulker - 04/11/02 06:09 AM
Maralyn
I'm so happy to hear you are back. You will be a big boost for Caye Caulker. I may even spend a night just to get to sit and chat with you.
Maybe as early as June.
Good luck.
Harriette
Posted By: Laguna Punta Re: Rasta Pasta Reopens on Caye Caulker - 04/12/02 01:50 AM
Hi Silkpainter: Maybe we should exchange a nice plate from Caliente's for a plate from Rasta Pasta? Ferry boat guys would love that!! Take care: Bill
Posted By: Christopher Re: Rasta Pasta Reopens on Caye Caulker - 04/12/02 04:26 AM
WOW....fantastic! I can't wait to get some of that when I return...I actually ate at the Breckenridge Colorado Rasta Pasta this summer! and of course.....the jerk Pasta was HOT AND GREAT!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board